Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic (25799 Views)

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper / Picture Of A Biafran Soilder Flogging A Villager In Midwest During Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Edu3Again: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria is dead

The person that helped kill 9ja is Buhari with his Islamic tendencies.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by nicason(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2017
dull head every where looking for relevance[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by chernest2002: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Mushroom declarations? Lol!!!
yes everyone is seeking notice now, I will declare ajegunle republic next.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Uncommonbreed:
We are on the verge of destroying our country with our own hands. You know what they say; you never know what you have till you've lost it.

Yes Nigeria is in a dire state but I dont think breaking up is the solution.

What we need is a master plan to build Nigeria, to make sure each state produce something worth selling to other nations.

Next we need leaders, visionaries not stomach infrastructure leaders, not thugs, not 'polithievecians' and 'poli-riffraffs'.

Our education system should be reformed. Our people, our police force and army reoriented.

Most importantly let's get rid of corruption and greed and then you'll see how high Nigeria will be regarded globally.

People have been saying this since independence. When will it ever be implemented? This is why people are forced to think in new ways
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by demobaba1(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
zainabfidelity:
This name sound dull, try something nice. Naija breakup loading, omo how many pieces. Wait count.
Bendal.
Arewa.
Biafra.
Oduduwa.
Delta.
Shekaumiya
Bros which one be Shekauniya ? lol.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by martineverest(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
easyfem:
I'm from Edo state but I don't want bendel, I wish Edo could be marge wit Yoruba's , its only Yoruba I see future
get the logic,they are indirectly telling u that they dont want to be part of biafra.....edo and delta are trying to tell u dat dey dont want to align with ibo

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by DLioness(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
martineverest:
get the logic,they are indirectly telling u that they dont want to be part of biafra.....edo and delta are trying to tell u dat dey dont want to align with ibo
shut up. Wat hapnd 2 Niger dlta republic dt u had 2 cal Biafra? bsid who wnts Benin in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Ncsamuel(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
chronique:
When I was growing up in the former Bendel state and we were addressed as the mid-west, we had a very viable economy at that time. A.T&P(African Timber and Plywood) was one of the biggest foreign exchange earner for the Nigerian govt at that time and we had quite a substantial amount of foreign investment in the mid-west then. It's so sad that such a big company like that ended up packing up. Truly, the government has to look at how the country was run in the past that created a sense of belonging for all ethnic groups. For those who do not know, states like Edo and Delta, were addressed as the mid-west at that time.
yes sir. I support them. Cos me growing up in sapele, delta state was fantatstic unlike today when i go there. Back in th 80s delta state alone had 4 seaports( sapele port 1 and 2, warri, and forcados!) but today they no more function, AT AND P was there, rubber plantations evrywhre, palm oil plantations evrywhre coupled with crude oil, that would ve made life awesome.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by adusky1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
We Ebira go soon declared TAO Republic very soon
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by attackgat: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Uncommonbreed:
We are on the verge of destroying our country with our own hands. You know what they say; you never know what you have till you've lost it

Sorry bro but it isnt our country. Nigeria is just the creation of the white man, it is the country of Lord Lugard, owns it.

A country is an area people willing accept, not forced to accept.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Naturalobserver(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
zainabfidelity:
This name sound dull, try something nice. Naija breakup loading, omo how many pieces. Wait count.
Bendal.
Arewa.
Biafra.
Oduduwa.
Delta.
Shekauniya.
Bendel is Edo and Delta-benindelta
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by temiflex01(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I I am also a yoruba girl from lagos and idont want my state lagos to join with oduduwa republic because they are disgrace
Osun people are skull miners.
Ibadan people stinks.
Kwara with their slave mentality.etc
I will prefer lagos to be a country of its own.

LOL! All this ipob people opening different accounts to claim different tribes. You guys are so dumb! Who dash you Yoruba? Who be your papa? You can't even spell the Yoruba name you claim correctly. Sango go strike you and fling you back to Aba. sad sad sad sad
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by precious1967(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
agitators without standing army. baba suwe show
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by discman2k2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmmm, USA PREDICTED THIS. WOW, SO SOON?!
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by bigigh: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
STORY: Job’s first day in Heaven (�Comedy�)*
"Very well," the LORD told Satan, "everything he owns is in your power. However, you must not lay a hand on Job himself." So Satan left the LORD's presence. Holman Christian Standard Bible, Jobs 1:12 We all Some of us know about the story of Jobs in the old testament about his tribulations on earth which was approved by God, it was a wager between God and Satan about the devout nature of Jobs in service to God. Long story short, God gave Satan the approval to torment him and test him if he will still be faithful despite all his travails. This post will focus on Job's comedic� entrance into Heaven after he died.

http://www.ayooghana.com/2017/08/story-jobs-first-day-in-heaven-comedy.html
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by TinaAnita(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
zainabfidelity:
Bendal.
Arewa.
Biafra.
Oduduwa.
Delta.
Shekauniya.

Delta is bendel

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by rowspoetry(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I I am also a yoruba girl from lagos and idont want my state lagos to join with oduduwa republic because they are disgrace
Osun people are skull miners.
Ibadan people stinks.
Kwara with their slave mentality.etc
I will prefer lagos to be a country of its own.

You're sick of xenocentrism! The rate of your slave mentality is high!
Whether my people are bad or good, they're still my people!

I'll never deny my people anywhere!
there's no tribe that doesn't have her other side!
With this your attitude, you don't fit any tribe.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by rigarmortis: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
hahahahaha
I was sitting with my friends and we felt that mbo LGA.
has been producing all the oil that Aks has been ripping us dry.
we will break out of Aks and Nigeria and form our Oro Republic.

Oro Republic ...#AfangKi

lol, you are funny guy
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by rigarmortis: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
easyfem:
I'm from Edo state but I don't want bendel, I wish Edo could be marge wit Yoruba's , its only Yoruba I see future

Go and read the history of the old Western Region and how the Bendelites were marginalized by Awolowo and his gang.

Why do you think there was a referendum to break out of the old Western Region to form Midwest Region?

Did you know Ambrose Alli sued the Western States because they didn't want to give what was due to Bendel State after leaving them and won at the Supreme Court?

You better dig deep and know that even the Yorubas are very trickery and treacherous.

It is better Bendel stay with Niger-delta or go their own way.

did you ask asaba people if they want bendel republic, or are you going to force them
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Fidelismaria: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
good that's rily good
let them go ahead
enuff of the Fulani murderers
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by Jonathan39: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nonsense, Oga go ur papa house make I go my papa house. is it a big deal? Their is nothing like Nigeria
Uncommonbreed:
We are on the verge of destroying our country with our own hands. You know what they say; you never know what you have till you've lost it.

Yes Nigeria is in a dire state but I dont think breaking up is the solution.

What we need is a master plan to build Nigeria, to make sure each state produce something worth selling to other nations.

Next we need leaders, visionaries not stomach infrastructure leaders, not thugs, not 'polithievecians' and 'poli-riffraffs'.

Our education system should be reformed. Our people, our police force and army reoriented.

Most importantly let's get rid of corruption and greed and then you'll see how high Nigeria will be regarded globally.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
I hereby declare that my household is now an independent country.

Anyone who trespasses on my lawn without a valid visa will be shot.

I've an abundance of citrus fruits and lemongrass in my backyard as natural resources.

We're open to trade with any country.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by dirtyhokage(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lawlessness everywhere, the president needs a grip on this country before things really gets out of hand.....
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by chibuzorAbia: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
ExInferis:
I hereby declare that my household is now an independent country.

Anyone who trespasses on my lawn without a valid visa will be shot.

I've an abundance of citrus fruits and lemongrass in my backyard as natural resources.

We're open to trade with any country.

Your own better sef wey you get full compound. Me I declare my 1 Room an independent country . You need visa to enter my room.

Yeye people, bender republic kwa

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by ExInferis(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Your own better sef wey you get full compound. Me I declare my 1 Room an independent country . You need visa to enter my room.

Yeye people, bender republic kwa

Lols.
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by BiggyBamBam: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
rigarmortis:

did you ask asaba people if they want bendel republic, or are you going to force them

Asaba can go with the Biafrans, who cares?
Was it not IBB that made it the capital of Delta State because of his wife, Miriam who hails from there? What is Delta in Asaba?
The capital of Delta State ought to be Warri.
So no one cares if Asaba decide to join their Biafra people.

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
I wil always support any tribe agitating for seccession as a matter of fact this latest one s a welcome one I love it because enough is enough of Hausa/Fulani madness to be honest I'm even still waiting for the Middle Belt Republic announcement too and other ethnics in as much the foolish and senseless method that bloody idiot called Kanu I disagreed with and I will disagree with him forever I just don't like him for being stupid and allowed himself to be seen as hate son of bitch. Your entire fingers are inside someones mouth and you said he or she can't bite you who told you" that is the case of Igbo in Nigeria soil our people has invested billions outside their land and how do you move all these stuffs just over night its not possible its a gradual process by the time is ground is moped up it will too late for Fed Govt to reverse it that was why I said Kanu acted stupidly, too much talk.

We can aspire for anything aggressively wisdom with good master plan the best way and before these demons in the North realized it I bet it's too late everyone must have gone then but talking too much, bragging too much, too much blabla, threatening everybody, insulting everybody, too arrogant and turned himself to demigod please for what?

I welcome this new republic and still waiting for more. Its only the middle belt still behaving mumu especially the Benue and I'm waiting till Fulani finally drive that land to extinct then I will see where the Benue people will face due to their mumuism.

Since when everybody were crying restructuring and the North refused definitely it's almost too late right now uness serious intervention can stop what is looming the North has really crossed their boundary. I read last night that imbecille called Oyegun setting up committee of restructuring I was just laughing so Oyegun is now the president? So only apc will restructure Nigeria? And another demented anuofia called Hell Rufai is the Chairman please chairman of what? Both Oyegun and his party plus all his Northern element are not serious. I predicted it then that Buhari will either make Nigeria or break it his goats followers went for me and started calling me names and is Nigeria not on the path of decimation now?
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by rigarmortis: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Asaba can go with the Biafrans, who cares?
Was it not IBB that made it the capital of Delta State because of his wife, Miriam who hails from there? What is Delta in Asaba?
The capital of Delta State ought to be Warri.
So no one cares if Asaba decide to join their Biafra people.

k
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by mikejj(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin this Nigeria good men fought for.now the children wants to scatter.father forgive us
Re: Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic by anthney87: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
The reason for bendel republic.

1. Bifra wants delta and oduduwa wants delta.
2. For a nation to be formed it should have same or similar culture, language and religious traits. Edo urhobo and isoko share similar traits than any other ethnic group clamouring for its head.
3. Edo and delta were once together as part of the Midwestern state.

so it is not out of place for them to be together as they have always been. it is either Niger Delta Republic or Bendel republic.

We refused to be fought over by either Biafra or oodua..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.