Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,435 members, 7,971,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Facts About Sex And Ageing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Sex And Ageing (660 Views)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Sex And Ageing by itzblessed: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
A newly remarried man told a team of researchers that he is thankful for his wife's "freedom from inhibitions." Together, they discuss intimate aspects of their relationship. "Our new sexual activities and freedom to explore have been most satisfying," he says. What's startling about that? The man is 64; she's 54.

"When I look back on the sexual aspects of my marriage," says one wife, "I see a picture of gradual growth in sexual pleasures. There may still be new wonders to discover with my spouse." She's 60; he's 65. And they have been married for 36 years.

The general opinion in many societies has long been that older people have little or no interest in sex, and little or no capacity for it. Now the findings of a survey of 4,246 American men and women aged 50 to 93 - the largest such study ever made - explodes this myth. The survey shows that most people will, or could, remain sexually active into their 70s and beyond, and that the warmth, excitement and comfort of sexual love will still be important in these years. The survey was conducted in the US by a non-profit product-testing and consumer-information organization, Consumer Union, and is reported in Love, Sex, and Ageing.

The Cu report is full of surprises. The major one: "What is often called, 'the sexual revolution' is going on among older people right now." Today's older people are far more interested in sex, engage in more sexual activity, value it more highly and are freer in their choice of sexual practices than almost anyone but experts in sexuality and ageing had imagined. A few examples: ..... <<< read more >>> www.galatixnews.com
Re: Facts About Sex And Ageing by BlackDBagba: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Can't wait....

(1) (Reply)

Paying Ponzi Website As Of August 2017 / Mercy Johnson Shares Photos As She Loses Weight, See It Here / Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.