Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos (63027 Views)

Fraudsters All Smiles After Their Hideout Was Uncovered In Ogun / More Picture And Videos From The Ritualist Den Discovered In Cele Nica, Lagos / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by truefact: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yoruba's are no different from Hausa Fulani, just that Yoruba's are more cowardly... How can people diabolical slice another human being and still eat Yoruba's are wickedly evil like Hausa fulani

3 Likes

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by muller101(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is getting too much
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
stanluiz:
My father is a fool.

Fixed
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by davillian(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
But they said it was a screaming woman that drew the attention of some military men na,

Oh , this is a different ritualist den .

But still from our side ...
This one is at ile zik about 2mins drive from ikeja along.
The one u talking about is around ijaiye side lagos/abeokuta way
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Tobium1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
If not some Afonja, who else??

1 Like

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by ethicalUser(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
MadCow1:
Something tells me these are not ritualist dens but places where mentally ill people go to sleep at night.

The Police needs to investigate these things and come out with a decisive statement on their findings before these mad people become a free target for all.
Tell me a human liver doing there if its not a ritualist den? Do u know the number of dismembered pen1s and human breast that was discovered around that place yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by davillian(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Never underestimate the power of a simple prayer before you leave the house in the morning.

God na you hand we dey o for this skull miners territory.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by nefertitiram: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Clifford Orji, the remix..
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
ethicalUser:

Tell me a human liver doing there if its not a ritualist den? Do u know the number of dismembered pen1s and human breast that was discovered around that place yesterday?

They suspected it was. I doubt you can differentiate a human liver from a cows liver if placed in front of you.

Dont always be too much in a hurry to run with the herd.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ezionye:

Mentally ill people with i- phone? Doesn't sound right

People misplace things everyday.. iPhone, laptops, purses and even children sef. grin

Does not mean they are ritualist.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
poshestmina:

Where mentally ill people sleep with fresh and old human parts littered everywhere?

Bro, your comments this days are something else! In your rush to always attack God or the Npf, you end up sounding so petty and annoying.

We can always help undecided undecided

I have a unique mind. I don't always go with the crowd because most times they are wrong.

You live a sheltered life and I am sure you have never given any thought to how those mentally challenged people you see all over our streets eat and sleep or even cater to their health.

The article said "suspected human Liver".. Let me ask you, if I place before you the liver of a Pig, a cow and a Human being, can you tell them apart? I don't think so.

So like my comment said: The police needs to investigate these many so called "ritualist dens" which all seem to be disused culverts and filled with people with obvious mental issues and are homeless to determine if they are indeed ritualist or just innocent deranged people who live there and maybe die there as well.

And yeah!! The police in Nigeria are utterly corrupt, very inefficient and super unprofessional and until your God comes down and shows himself physically to all, he or she or it remains a figment of your imagination. I said it.. Your feelings on my comment don't matter. Disprove me with facts if you can cos that's all I am interested in.

Ask for your offer of help.. Keep it. MadCow is not in need of any help you have to offer.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
exactly what i thouht..it might be that these ppl have no home and they sleep there....

But what is one of them doing with an iphone, or did he rob it from someone passing by? The story is confusing but i think those caught are guilty of something

The iPhone should not be a deal breaker unless it is discovered that the phone is actively in use. If not, it could be a phone misplaced by someone that they picked up.

That's why all I am asking is that the police investigate and hold a press conference to address this issue. 3 in the space of 10 days is enough to make innocent homeless and mentally challenged persons targets.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by agentakins: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
davillian:

This one is at ile zik about 2mins drive from ikeja along.
The one u talking about is around ijaiye side lagos/abeokuta way
They are both along the same road. Its the bus stop that differs.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
obonujoker:
Humans have evolved into greater wickedness....
Is a Bible prophecy, that the wicked will do more wickedly. Daniel 12vs10. May Jehovah grant us safety at all times. Amen

1 Like

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by FOLLEY20(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Still beats my imagination how these ritualists sleep at night after slicing and dividing a human like ordinary piece of meat..
It's because their conscience are already dead.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
I still believe these are not ritualist den jare . At least you will see traces of evidence if they have been slaughtering human beings.
I haven't seen any sha. I am just saying my part.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by c4tnoelz: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
we are in a perilous times
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
lolz

The one wey worry me na madman with iphone
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by globatop: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
If our leaders are not connected why is Clifford Orji still living?
There has not been scape goat. Why is it that crime rate is low in Saudi Arabia, they don't joke with their laws
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Still beats my imagination how these ritualists sleep at night after slicing and dividing a human like ordinary piece of meat..

In the Zoo, Hyenas sleep well @ nyt after killing Impalas n gazelles
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by mostyg(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
MadCow1:
Something tells me these are not ritualist dens but places where mentally ill people go to sleep at night.

The Police needs to investigate these things and come out with a decisive statement on their findings before these mad people become a free target for all.

Mad people with iPhone?
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Primebuilders(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

The heart of an average Afonja is filled with Wickedness. How can one chop out the skull of his fellow human being!!
too ucj watching of Yoruba films where ritualist and rituals are praise and adore
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
mostyg:

Mad people with iPhone?

Having an iPhone is one thing, wether it's a functional iPhone that is in use is another thing.

So if the iPhone is on and in use, that takes away the mental disability part. But the problem is no one told us if the iPhone was operational and in use.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by mostyg(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
MadCow1:

Having an iPhone is one thing, wether it's a functional iPhone that is in use is another thing.

So if the iPhone is on and in use, that takes away the mental disability part. But the problem is no one told us if the iPhone was operational and in use.

I totally agreed with you on the functionality of the phone. If we go by the report, various steps were taken by the police before busting the alleged crime scene. From discovery to observing before distress call was made to the Headquarters.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mostyg:

I totally agreed with you on the functionality of the phone. If we go by the report, various steps were taken by the police before busting the alleged crime scene. From discovery to observing before distress call was made to the Headquarters.

From what I understood, back up was called to stave off the crowd who were about to lynch one of the suspects like the last time and break into a neighbouring warehouse they suspected to be a den.

All I am soliciting here is a good investigation by the police and an explanation given to the public on their findings.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by davillian(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
agentakins:

They are both along the same road. Its the bus stop that differs.
I heard of a 3rd one today again but I'm waiti for news to confirm it 2moro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.