Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp (7324 Views)

My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 / My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
I inadvertently gave my whatsapp number to one of my followers, and he harassed me from 7 PM to 12PM last night non-stop.

at first he showed me his normal pictures, and then, his half nude ones. out of courtesy , I viewed them.

finally he brazenly dialed my phone, and directly showed me his nude body, with his rod dangling between his chubby thighs.

I was so shocked that, I did not have time to shut down the screen, because at that moment my colleagues were still with me , at the dinner table.

on the edge of cancelling him, he begged me by lots of sweet words, which you black guys were very good at when you were appeasing a white lady.

however, few minutes after that, he kept on sending me nude photos, not half nude ones. and besides these, he typed many rude and lewd words. seemed like he was masturbating at that moment , by his other hand.

5 minutes later, he suddenly stopped, I guessed his sperm must be out.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am a decent , demure lady, I feel I am sullied by you guys.

how hypocritical you are ! on internet you despise me , and say I am a transgender gay. but secretly you call me like crazy and harass me.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Earthquake1: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
So what, weren't you the one asking for it?
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

usually , I ask for half nude photos, not the whole nude ones. and I seldom do the cam sex.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
You don't sound harassed lady..you sound really really disgusting. angry

4 Likes

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by massive1019(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
nowwwww...you want to tell me you didn't enjoy it too? seeing all those chest must have been awesome.

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

and I am not that easy.

how can a black boy use me as a masturbation tool ?
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
You don't sound harassed lady..you sound really really disgusting. angry

but, I am the victim , don't you have any mercy ?
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Earthquake1: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

and I am not that easy.

how can a black boy use me as a masturbation tool ?

Blatant liar, why you keep modifying your posts.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

Blatant liar, why you keep modifying your posts.

how ? modify ? how

I am always a white lady. only some of you guys , sometimes , mistakenly take me to be a Chinese gay or an Indian transgender whorre.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by purem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:
I inadvertently gave my whatsapp number to one of my followers, and he harassed me from 7 PM to 12PM last night non-stop.

at first he showed me his normal pictures, and then, his half nude ones. out of courtesy , I viewed them.

finally he brazenly dialed my phone, and directly showed me his nude body, with his rod dangling between his chubby thighs.

I was so shocked that, I did not have time to shut down the screen, because at that moment my colleagues were still with me , at the dinner table.

on the edge of cancelling him, he begged me by lots of sweet words, which you black guys were very good at when you were appeasing a white lady.

however, few minutes after that, he kept on sending me nude photos, not half nude ones. and besides these, he typed many rude and lewd words. seemed like he was masturbating at that moment , by his other hand.

5 minutes later, he suddenly stopped, I guessed his sperm must be out.

So wetin make I kom do

Abegi evribody wit im ownWho love this song? https://www.nairaland.com/3982020/asa-question-discussion-lyrics

2 Likes

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

but, I am the victim , don't you have any mercy ?
Not mercy (you won't find that amongst decent people), pity more like it. You need counsel, except it's some sort of attention you need.

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Earthquake1: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

how ? modify ? how

I am always a white lady. only some of you guys , sometimes , mistakenly take me to be a Chinese gay or an Indian transgender whorre.

Lol.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
doctoradekokolo:

Not mercy (you won't find that amongst decent people), pity more like it. You need counsel, except it's some sort of attention you need.

why should I need attention ? I have already got it from so many black boys around me .
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
doctoradekokolo:

why should I need attention ? I have already got it from so many black boys around me .

I am well known a sugar milf , in the company I serve now.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

I feel for you. Really I do

I am well known a sugar milf , in the company I serve in now.
cry

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
massive1019:
nowwwww...you want to tell me you didn't enjoy it too? seeing all those chest must have been awesome.

no. last night, that peniss was not handsome. and that black man was too fat. I need it to be chubby, not fat.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by massive1019(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

no. last night, that peniss was not handsome. and that black man was too fat. I need it to be chubby, not fat.
lol....funny you
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by nengibo: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

how hypocritical you are ! on internet you despise me , and say I am a transgender gay. but secretly you call me like crazy and harass me.

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by moshood521: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Issorite....

Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
nengibo:

that is how you guys do.

on appearance , you ridicule me by saying I am a transgender gay. under the table, you call me and sexually harass me.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Barfibassey(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

hey hold that shít lady nobody is calling you transgender or gay and no one as the right to harass you and if anyone does that'just kick his negro àss
even i don't like white people that much,but i believe everione is free to be anywhere
and that nigga that showed is díck, just send it to is mom.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Barfibassey:
hey hold that shít lady nobody is calling you transgender or gay and no one as the right to harass you and if anyone does that'just kick his negro àss
even i don't like white people that much,but i believe everione is free to be anywhere
and that nigga that showed is díck, just send it to is mom .

you mean his mom ? but I AM his mom. he always calls me sugar mom.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by oxiide22(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
OMG! U damn enjoy it
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
oxiide22:
OMG! U damn enjoy it

I did enjoy a little, before I found out he used me as a masturbation tool , by texting me messages while playing his own peniss.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Barfibassey(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

you mean his mom ? but I AM his mom. he always calls me sugar mom.
hell no' i mean is fúcking mother,
that will show is mama what kind of stupid ass negro she carried for nine month.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Homeboiy: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
picture for proof or u gerout
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Barfibassey(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

I did enjoy a little, before I found out he used me as a masturbation tool , by texting me messages while playing his own peniss.
i thought you said he was harrasing you? Damit lady you got know respect for a negro.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
picture for proof or u gerout

picture of what ? of that thug who molested me ? how can I prove I was harassed ?
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Barfibassey:
i thought you said he was harrasing you? Damit lady you got know respect for a negro.

in retrospect , he was harassing me !
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by Barfibassey(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

in retrospect , he was harassing me !
okay my advice for is to take care and have a nice day.
Re: One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp by igbeshit: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Barfibassey:
okay my advice for is to take care and have a nice day.

actually I wish to be raped. but he needs to do it in a masculine way, not by this low-brow way : masturbating while texting me messages. he needs to be a gentleman, with a formidable aroused peniss, which can not be pacified. then I will forgive him, if he rapes me.

but playing one's own peniss while texting me , is coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.