Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sos: Laundary Man Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sos: Laundary Man Needed (741 Views)

Delivery Man Needed At IBL Logistics / Marketer, Cleaner And Laundry Man Needed / Drivers,waiters, Laundry Man Needed In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos: Laundary Man Needed by ryu11(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
Can someone please connect me to a Laundry Man/Woman.

I need someone that would do my laundry weekly. Come to my house pick my luandary and return then washed, starched and ironed.

I live in Lagos in the Lekki phase 2 area.
Re: Sos: Laundary Man Needed by sammyspiro: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2010
i can do that for you,but i live far away from lekki phase 2.i can do that if an accomodation is provide,

and how much is the pay, my number is 08050739448
Re: Sos: Laundary Man Needed by Day11(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2010
sammyspiro:

i can do that for you,but i live far away from lekki phase 2.i can do that if an accomodation is provide,

and how much is the pay, my number is 08050739448
make sure you dont run away with the wears anyway, Naija are full of shitt,

ryu11:

Can someone please connect me to a Laundry Man/Woman.

I need someone that would do my laundry weekly. Come to my house pick my luandary and return then washed, starched and ironed.

I live in Lagos in the Lekki phase 2 area.

If you wanna safe your money, Its better you bring all your dirty stuff to lagos island, We have them plenty here and they wash @30naira per shirt/trouser but they might charge you extra for the ironing which I dont know,
Re: Sos: Laundary Man Needed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Sos: Laundary Man Needed by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
blus.goodout@gmail.com, write me, i'll direct you.

(1) (Reply)

Internship / Fitc Test Format-please Help / Urgently Needed For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.