Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Rent Chair Over And Table Over In Akure - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Want To Rent Chair Over And Table Over In Akure (665 Views)

Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Rent Chair Over And Table Over In Akure by seunmarytemi(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: I Want To Rent Chair Over And Table Over In Akure by datvisaboy: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello, I have not been able to type on the clearance page to the message you sent to me. You said you need the Microwave. Pls can we chat on WhatsApp when you come online on 08032622473 .

(1) (Reply)

Bole Festival - A Critical Review By Kosi Ugo / Nairaland End Of The Year Party / International Re And Environmental Symposium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.