Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,805 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Order Your Electronic Products Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order Your Electronic Products Now! (564 Views)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Blueberries: Anti Aging And Super Nutrition Products Now In Nigeria / Hologram And Holographic Products Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Electronic Products Now! by funso77(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
Dear Beloved Nairalanders,

I know how difficult it is to do business in Nigeria online, most especially buying of goods and services but you can still trust or give a benefit of doubt to one or more peopke out there who can give you quality, warranty and ensure that your trust is met 100%. I have the ability and products (Electronic) to sell ranging from affordable laptops of any specifications depending on how you want it, mobile phones, digital cameras, ipods, PSPs, game consoles, projectors and many more. Let me be your errand boy or messenger i getting you the precise electronic product that you desire, negotiable and affordable, delivered to your door-steps. Call me on 08087187930 or send me an e-mail at ayoola.funso@gmail.com. Give me a trial and i will not disappoint you in any way. Good inter-personal and inter-relationship communication and skills when dealing with my customers to give you the best at all times. A trial will definitely convince you.
Re: Order Your Electronic Products Now! by olumii: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Can I get the price of 1.5hp and 2.0hp airconditioner, LG and Panasonic brand pls. Please give me a good price because I need them in quantities of up to 10 or more. Contact email blackberryltd@zoho.com. Contact no. 07095048797.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Invest In Your Business / Five Important Tips You Must Know Before Starting A Business / Submit your business in a free and credible Online Business Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.