Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice. (983 Views)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am feeling bad about my girlfriend behaviour sometimes.
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep giving me things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
I don't know what to do... and I can't see her now... am presently in lag and she is in ph...
what should I do?
Re: Need Advice. by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Haryohdeji:
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
I don't know what to do... and I can't see her now... am presently in lag and she is in ph...
what should I do?
where in pH is she located and her phone number let me see if i can have a few words with her on ya behalf
Re: Need Advice. by benzene00: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
just lookat you

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Draei: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Uhm be glad then, it's better
than the feeling of being used.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
where in pH is she located and her phone number let me see if i can have a few words with her on ya behalf
okay sir!..... lolz
Re: Need Advice. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:

LMAO...

I can also join the counselling team. What do you think?
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
I guess she has her reasons, there's no harm in asking her why she turn down your gifts and also tell her how you feel whenever she rejects your gifts.
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
Ashawo!.
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Haryohdeji:
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep giving me things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
what should I do?
She rejects your gifts 'cause you guys don't give anything for free. She doesn't want to be indebted to you in the future.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Benita27:
She rejects your gifts 'cause you guys don't give anything for free. She doesn't want to be indebted to you in the future.
I know she is trying not to be indebted to me, but I makes me feel like I she is the one always there for me....
but rejecting my little gift make me feel bad about the relationship

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Throw In Your Joystick Challenge Lyrics Here Lets See Who Got The Best / What Do She Really Want! Confused / Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.