Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos (1825 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Bravo123: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sessan Joseph || The governor of Ekiti state, Otunba Ayodele Fayose, got a bitter pill from Lagosians, recently when he was booed at the Computer Village Ikeja while trying to patronize some road side hawkers in computer accessories and other Items.

The governor who was with his entourage, got down from his official car, with his security men to purchase some items from the hawkers near the Juli Pharmacy but the people around there largely ignored him. Maybe not impressed, he also tried to patronize a nut seller, it was at this stage that those who could recognize the governor, surged forward to catch a glimpse of him, and within seconds the news went round that the governor was around with his style in Ekiti of going to the local markets to purchase goods...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/08/fayose-booed-com…er-village-lagos

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by gocare: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
please i heard they are moving comp villa , where to, how soon?
Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by yarimo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Am not impressed at all with lagosians , they should have beat FAYOSE like they use to beat criminal who stole phone undecided embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Kingslaw(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
He was there to test the water for Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
cool

Video or i donbelivit!!

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Redoil: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lies and more lies from the pit of apc minions. What day and what time of the day and it what area of computer village did it happen

5 Likes

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by iLoveConductor: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Last time I heard, its genuine tax paying Chukwudis and Emekas that dominate Computer Village not Taiwo the omonile and his skull racketeering brother, Saadick. cheesy

Fake news from a demented unity begging Hosobo moozlem with a leaking brain box. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Basic123: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Last time I heard, its genuine tax paying Chukwudis and Emekas that dominate Computer Village not Taiwo the omonile and his skull racketeering brother, Saadick. cheesy

Fake news from a demented unity begging Hosobo moozlem with a leaking brain box. cheesy

A biafran defending a unity begging governor!

confused human being!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
that area of computer village is very close to my shop, how come I am not aware?
no wonder why ur post is not backed with a pic,the only thing I concur to is the fact that pepper buying governor is not our spec in lagos l.
Re: How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos by pol23: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't know where you get your fake story.
Fayose can never Be booed in Computer village ..
ko possible.
fayose 'll be accepted among every street hustlers.
He shared their kind of spirit.
Only the other class ( cooperate Elit) hate this dude.... and in the cooperate world everybody try to be civil...every tied the Animal in them with their tie or lock it in hand bag...they do not go about booing people.....
which means Fayose can never be boo.
Oshokomale.
Irunmole to nje fried rice.
The ponmo cutter.
The slayer of APC.
Buhari's Husband.
Fayose loko iya won.. (their mum's husband )
Stomach infrastructure to bad.
I just like this man....
Rumours have him to be useless and classless, But when you listen to him...
The niqqa is seasoned.
All hail ....
Baba ooooooooooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New PDP Media Logo! / Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians – Lai Mohammed / US Congress Condemn Herdsmen Killings, Accuse Buhari Of Inaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.