Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,559 members, 7,978,860 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) (1578 Views)

The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X / Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by hapsyno: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by FemiEddy(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Good for him , when I visited then, I didn't hype it grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by iamjohnsinha: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
<a href="https://www.technoven.com/best-in-ear-headphones/“>Best In-Ear Headphones</a>

<a href="https://www.technoven.com/best-bookshelf-speakers-500/“>Best Bookshelf Speakers</a>

<a href="https://www.technoven.com/best-audiophile-computer-speakers/“>Best Audiophile Computer Speakers</a>
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by segebase(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
obo
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
u get mouth
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by sagerasaq: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2017
cry Davido visit Instagram Office.. Me I visit Bet9ja office.. I go still visit am today... 1.65 odds
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
To what end is the visit? To show off.
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by HeWrites(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
To what end is the visit? To show off.

Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by Essentials1(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
iamjohnsinha:
Links to Blog

I can see the many links you posted...

Why not PURCHASE A 10K LIKES PAGE FOR JUST N3,000 AND GET EASY TRAFFIC

Contact me here hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by Essentials1(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by paultogo(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
He went to instagram to pay is dues so that he will have more instagram followers

1 Like

Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by KweenAngela(f): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:

I can see the many links you posted...

Why not PURCHASE A 10K LIKES PAGE FOR JUST N3,000 AND GET EASY TRAFFIC

Contact me here hearts6055@gmail.com

A friend of mine has an IPhone 6s plus for sale. Can your Facebook page help make the sales?
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by Essentials1(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:

A friend of mine has an IPhone 6s plus for sale. Can your Facebook page help make the sales?

There are two answers to give

First One - This is where I lie to you, that yes it can help him make the sales just for me to sell the account..

Second One - This is where I tell the truth, that yes it "might" help him to make sales and also after he has made the sales he can sell the Facebook page and get back his investment..

Here is the page https://web.facebook.com/Kenz-Ban-1761969447431050/

If you are interested in purchasing.. contact me hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by KweenAngela(f): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:

There are two answers to give

First One - This is where I lie to you, that yes it can help him make the sales just for me to sell the account..

Second One - This is where I tell the truth, that yes it "might" help him to make sales and also after he has made the sales he can sell the Facebook page and get back his investment..

Here is the page https://web.facebook.com/Kenz-Ban-1761969447431050/

If you are interested in purchasing.. contact me hearts6055@gmail.com

I just had an idea.

Could you try to promote it on your page yourself?

Its a very clean IPhone 6s plus Rosegold 64 GB

He wants to sell it for #130k.

The phone is worth #250k for the new one

You can try to sell it above #130k to make a clean profit for yourself
Re: Davido Visited Official Instagram Headquarter In Oakland California(photo+video) by Essentials1(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:

I just had an idea.

Could you try to promote it on your page yourself?

Its a very clean IPhone 6s plus Rosegold 64 GB

He wants to sell it for #130k.

The phone is worth #250k for the new one

You can try to sell it above #130k to make a clean profit for yourself

That is a pretty good idea, but I am not interested. I have a lot on me right now and the most I can offer is to sell this page. If I had time I could have considered your offer.

You can check out the page and reply

(1) (Reply)

Odunade Adekola Pictured Together With Toyin Abraham On Adorable Photo / See The Expensive Birthday Cake Jay Z Made For Beyonce / MBGN: Is She Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.