Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival (1652 Views)

Ghanaian Carpenter Makes joystick-shaped Coffin For Womanizers (Photo) / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by hopyroll(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
WTF.... is this real?

JAPAN'S ANNUAL PENIS FESTIVAL

Penis is one of the mostly observed festivals in Japan, to celebrate the vital importance of penis in society.
This is the time for everyone to experience sex atleast once in a year, even for singles.
Prostitutes provide free sex just to honour that incredible creature.
As seen in the picture, a huge Penis was crafted and been paraded in every streets of Japan

Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by wunmi590(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
With their small joystick cry

Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by Yeligray(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Picture of the celebration or i don't believe it.
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2017
wunmi590:

As if all Nigerian men got a big c0ck? undecided
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by FemiEddy(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Higher percentage of blacks gat grin
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by hopyroll(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Bin trying to upload the pictures now but unfortunately its not uploading.
I experience the Same issue yesterday when I tried to upload a picture but wasn't able to do so
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by wristbangle: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lol

It may not be all but large percentage of Nigeria men got big cock
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by wunmi590(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lmaoo, have you tested them all?

Please sincerely answer my question
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
FemiEddy:

Higher percentage of blacks gat grin

Well, if u generalize it thru skin color then thats not TRUE at all..what abt the Indians,Bangali men they have black skin too but they dont have a big C0CK.. lipsrsealed

So, lets juz talk abt Nigerians since the person i quoted earlier diccck shame the japanese... cool
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol

It may not be all but large percentage of Nigeria men got big cock

Aha..i know a lot of Nigerian men will think they have 10inches meat but were talking reality here..
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by wristbangle: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aha..i know a lot of Nigerian men will think they have 10inches meat but were talking reality here..

cheesy what do you by the "reality" clause? Ermmm Can I say that you have some practical experience with Nigerian men?
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by adadike281(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
See as Africans have big 'joysticks' ( according to nairaland's mods) but am not surprised, what else do they have to show us if not their big abuna? Anyway, God, u do well.
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by hopyroll(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
More fotos

Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by hopeforcharles(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
wunmi590:
Where the Fvck is Nigerian rating? This result was rigged
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by wunmi590(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Where the Fvck is Nigerian rating? This result was rigged

Lmaoo, rigged?

Nigerian own don over long that's why, ask aboki people, they would tell you wink
Re: Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival by hopyroll(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
If Nigeria were to be celebrating joystick like this,
Nigeria gals will not only turn it lollipop, they will just be eating it like kulikuli

Meanwhile our southern gals will be like "can I have more pls"

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? / Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady / I Need A Girlfriend That Don't Demand For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.