Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) (30359 Views)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Flashmove: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
A Non-profit Organization (NGO) in Kaduna State is currently demanding for justice for a two year old, identified as Meimunat Shehu (pictured above).

Meimunat was allegedly raped, brutalized and sodomized by her own father and she is currently at the Kaduna state Hospital receiving medical attenton.

The NGO is calling on the government to ensure that Meimunat gets justice, as her father’s family members are trying to cover his crime up by claiming he is mentally ill.

See some sad photos of little Meimunat in the hospital below:

http://ogashub.com.ng/father-rapes-brutalizes-two-year-old-daughter-kaduna-state/
This is very informative .......

Post your articles on www.naijacabals.com forum and earn cash... God has been blessing me through NaijaCabals.com .......
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
thats the arewa culture.
Even if dem lyk make dem killam sef na dem dem i dont give fuk.
Fucck the north and fucck nigeria

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by MossadAgent: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
There is no age limit in Islam.

The guy was just being a true muslim

Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by akuracy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
When Hausa men won't stop taking Burantashi. They take this herb and it leaves them at the mercy of an erected phallus.
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by prewtyjulie(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
why won't we see crimes like this, when they legalize child bride. what is enticing in DAT innocent soul, DAT would attract a matured man. ped*philes should be given sentence equivalent to that of a murderer!
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've always said Paedophiles should be given the death sentence. They are wicked .
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Well I'm not really surprised by the animanistic behavior of the northerners it's been in them since time immemorial and will continue to be part of them because they are been included by cattles.
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Okpabidavid(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is just too bad. Awh can a father of two year-old daughter do such that is a sinful act .................. Ahh wonder what this world is turning us into
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chai, pathetic..
Lybian rapists...
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
odgolz:
the kind things wen my ears de hear nowadays ehn....#I just weak
you mean that you hear with your eyes? Weid things everywhere...sign of end time
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hey God!

Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've been contemplating on the name that is benefiting for those brainwashed(Arewa) citizens
Either Zoo Republic of Paedophilian Republic.
Nairalanders what is your view?
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by godquality: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
1 question.

Why is the man still alive?

Ok make it 2 questions.

Why is God not dashing him leprosy plus parkinson disease at the same time?
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided kill on sight
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
They are just trying to do better than their prophet who nacked a 9 year old. Aboki shine my shoe
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by HMZi: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pidgin2:
Men are evil, smh

why do i feel like this post is SEXIST
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by 1metre: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The preek is a respecter of no hole,

Truly, a preek has no conscience.
so u can dig it anywhere u see? why not thrust a snake hole or crack wall? undecided
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by shineeye1: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
There are no non-judgmental luunatics on this thread ??

I imagined they would rear their demented skulls here in their usual style of;

" I don't want to judge others o , it is a matter of their PERSONAL choice"

Crazy Asssholess...
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by IBreakRules: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
2 year old girl, brutalized, raped, by her own father?!
you people should try to be fearing God now.. Haba!
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by fabianiweka: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
this is bad,a two years old girl,why will a sane man do this
this is why govt should allow every citizen to do a mental check every year
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Men
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by michealdeco: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
And a fool and retard will ask me to share a country with this fools

Anyway he is following his masters footstep

BuhariDePedophile

#Evermayo
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm not surprise... their Saudi Arabia Messiah is a rapist , a criminal, a religious fanatic, a sadist, a paedophile and child molester, the bomb manual they read while facing the sun never condemn any of this irritating atrocity, the only different between yellowbar Muslims and Awusa Muslims, yellowbar Muslims are animals without gut, while Awusa Muslims are animals with gut, but in any other things ,they are the same walihi
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Government needs to look.into this kind of crime.I think it has spiritual undertone.How can a sensible man rape another mans underage girl/let alone his own daughter?.It is satanic
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by fisherboy: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin na awusa people e no yo pass them

Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
ok
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by chidyjakes(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
In Falz voice"Oh my God".
See stupidity.
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
idris4r83:
and fed to the dogs

Yup!
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Family of lunatics. They should all be thrown in jail for trying to cover up such great evil
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by dasparrow: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
amamahdaniel:
Raping is getting too much this days,.... Let the fed govt
do something serious about rapists,that bastards
deserves to be hanged

You know what? Nigeria has always been a pedophile-infested country. Sexually abusing children has been the norm for as long as I have known Nigeria as a country. Back then, it was swept under the rug. The only reason we are hearing more of these stories now is because of the internet. I know quite a few people who were sexually abused as children. It has affected them even now in adulthood and the relationships they go into. A society were children are constantly sexually abused can never be blessed by God. I don't know how a country can be so religious yet many of her citizens so devious and satanic.
Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by pretty16(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
What is it with all this cases of men raping minors this days. God have mercy on this country ooo. Too many atrocities. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti / NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.