Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Learning Musical Instrument Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learning Musical Instrument Free (432 Views)

Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video / Learn Any Musical Instrument Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Musical Instrument Free by ehinmowo: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good day everyone! I have a plan to teach over a hundred persons some basic rudiments of music before this year runs out. I have created a group on CAWID.COM to this effect. The group is named 'learn music'. Some of the courses I will be teaching on that platform include how to play piano, song structures, musical parts, musical terminologies etc.

Who should join this group?

1. Prospective students
2. Musical instructors

If you are a musicologists or you can effectively teach instruments like sax, guitar, drum etc., your service will also be required on this group. Notify me by sending a private message to me on the site (generalmax: my username). Note that every lesson we are going to be embarking on, on the site will be totally free.

I plan to post the first lesson and the assignment on the group (learn music) by month end. Therefore, I will like prospective students to go and join the group aforetime and indicate their interests. Since I have limited time, this will let me know the total number of student I will be coaching and probably give me impetus fir the task

If the turnout is not encouraging, the project will be cancelled. I will also imploy prospective student to have keyboard or at least have access to one

You can also send me private message on the same platform for further enquiries CAWID.COM

(1) (Reply)

Vajje Lalkaare ( Full Audio Song ) | Navdil Ft. Jaz Buttar | Latest Punjabi Song / Has Olamide Found Himself Once Again With WO? (see This) / Just Launched -monetize Your Music With Beat City Radio , We Pay Per Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.