Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,140 members, 7,973,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). (3903 Views)

Boat Carrying 20 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos, Three Persons Confirmed Dead / Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). by egopersonified(f): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
My edo brothers don land, baba uwese.
Re: Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). by kindklemz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukxie:
The case of Libyans and Syrians fleeing their war-torn countries is understandable. For Nigerians, it is shame. Not a shame on the migrants. No! It's a shame on our leaders both past and present. Shame on them for not creating employment for the youths of this blessed by poor nation. Shame on our leaders for not doing enough to improve the quality of life in Nigeria. Shame on them for feeding fat on the collective wealth of Nigerians while ordinary citizens struggle to live on less than $5 per day ( I'm being magnanimous with this figure). Nigerian youths are dying in the Sahara desert enroute to Libya almost on daily basis. Those who survive the macabre dance of death in the desert go on to face yet another perilous journey, the crossing of the Mediterranean sea on dinghy boats. It is a known fact that hundreds or probably thousands of migrants have died trying to cross the Mediterranean sea. What would make a man or woman to embark on such a dangerous journey? Hopeless! To a vast number of ordinary Nigerians, Nigeria is a hopeless hell hole. There's no hope in sight for such people hence the need for them to migrant to countries like Italy and Spain on dinghy boats. Shame on our leaders. May the blood of every Nigerian who died in the Sahara desert or in the Mediterranean sea be on our leaders and their families.

Everything you said about our leaders is true but referring to Nigeria as a hell hole is not completely true .
The hopelessness you mentioned is an imaginary one as the Nigeria I live and know is a land of opportunities. You just have to look for it and make it happen for you.
I have been outside the shores of this country and I tell you there is no place like home.

Some of the people traveling through the dangerous routes at the expense of their lives are mostly ignorant folks who can not form an opinion of their own. Most are brainwashed by people with opinions like yours here believing outside their is better than here.

There are Jobless and homeless Italian and Spanish Indigenous people in these countries you guys are running to. If these places are golden as most Ignorant young people believe why then do we have homeless and jobless indigenous people?

Guys, stop risking your lives for nothing. If you must travel, do so legally or stay back and develop your country.

In developed worlds, not everything is about government. Not every development is carried out by the government. There airports owned and managed by communities.we can do that here as well. Let's change our attitudes and believe system.

..make I stop here jare!
Re: Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 16, 2017
European should start slave trade. I think that will pay most Africans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married, Common Law Or Conjugal Partners Coming To CANADA / What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? / I-130 Form......petition for alien relative(u.s.a)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.