Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Eat And Make Money From These Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eat And Make Money From These Products. (683 Views)

Do I Need Nafdac Registration To Import These Products? / Mini Importation: Run Fast With These Products [ Pictures] / Start Making Money As A Student With These Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat And Make Money From These Products. by Kamkamdd: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello NL!
A food processing company in port-court has released to d mkt diff ranges of edible products ranging from odourless fufu fortified wit vitamin A,(yellow and white),vitamin A garri,plantain floor,beans floor,bread,doughnut etc.
D amazing tin abt d odourless fufu is dat ,not only dat it is fortified wit vitamin A,u prepare it just as u prepare ordinary garri or eba.All these products are NAFDAC approved.
Make research and see how important vitamin A is important to our body.
How u can make money with these products:
D products quality is of international standard in that it is being exported as we speak.If you're into agro product export,this products gives u wat u want.
You can supply it locally to shops,mkts,and offices.It saves ppl d tym and pain of going to d mkt to buy these products.It also save tym to prepare.
D packaging of d products are superb.
D company is also into stem and tuber selling of these vitamin A cassava.
U have opportunity to come in as a distributor especially those of you in port-court and its environs.
For more details contact me thru +234064079588 or whatsapp.
Tanx!
Re: Eat And Make Money From These Products. by ekensi01: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
What abt online trading?
Re: Eat And Make Money From These Products. by bobdee05: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls drop your contact,the phone number stated above is not complete
Re: Eat And Make Money From These Products. by Kamkamdd: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
ekensi01:
What abt online trading?
Yet start that.D company just coming out.
Re: Eat And Make Money From These Products. by Kamkamdd: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobdee05:
Pls drop your contact,the phone number stated above is not complete
Sori about d error.+2348064079588
Re: Eat And Make Money From These Products. by ekensi01: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kamkamdd:

Yet start that.D company just coming out.
Employ me to help you tell it to people for 1month for 10k only.

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Towards Making Huge Amount Of Dollars ($$$) Daily / How To Make Money Selling Mtn Data / Advice Needed On Starting A Laundry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.