Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

Share Ur Val Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Val Experience (11026 Views)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Funny Val Experience. / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Duniverse(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
Enockia:

well 4 me it was cool the best i ever had.

we broke up a few weeks b4 then made up on that day

it really was funn.
Yours is the highest
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Mhismole(f): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2010
dogzymallo:

i never had a good val so wasnt expecting a good one and i wasnt looking forward to any so it did my girl travelled to lagos a week before i called her that day she said she is at home well i went out drank myself to death came home and sleept with my manliness up and me pleading with it

LMAO!!! im dying here imagining you beggin your erect manliness looooool, i do not mean to be crass tho. its just funny.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Duniverse(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
The girl that i plan a date with switch off her phone and i was indoor praying and hopin the number wil go till my battery weak
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by swizzyt(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
mehn valentines day was not cool at all cuz d girl wey idon dey trip for fall my hand badly
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by dogzymallo: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2010
[b]
LMAO!!! im dying here imagining you beggin your erect manliness looooool, i do not mean to be crass tho. its just funny.
[/b]

honestly i was begging it.if i had known u before then i would have asked u to be my val
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
This was my first val. I had always had a long distance relationship and due to the nature of my job, I always worked on vals day. This year, somehow God wanted to give me a treat, I unconciously decided to have our annual community day (Ech year we organize and activity where members of the public get to interact with less privilaged kids and volunteer their services), anyway this year i reasoned that since val was on sunday people will be tired after work so we had community day on saturday. Even before val, I was getting a lot of gifts, He bought me a gift everyday from monday to sunday, my cousin also bought me a ticket to go watch the movie valentine day. On sunday, went to church was really a nice service, some of my work partners flew in on saturday for the program because we were all busy we had to meet on sunday. Spent most of the day in the airport cos they had to catch a flight back and thier flight was delayed. got over 100 calls and text, Then came back to town. I gave away the movie ticket, while we went to play those fun games at Ceddi plaza, we really made the place lighten up as a lot of adults came and followed suit, see men and women riding toy cars, horse and toy bikes. Then we went to a quiet place i really like and had dinner, the rest of the night, my business, was really the best day ever, makes up for all the years i missed
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by gbolilo: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Got a bottle of smirnoff ice as valentine gift Embarrassed
i still cant believe it Shocked
sometimes some things are quite a test of character. consider it a test of discipline cos if i was your boyfriend i would do nearly the same.
But as regards the val, i spent it editing church video sermons and you know it was ecstatic. grin
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by KawAssaushwep(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
cool forum a plight of information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.