Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,900 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) (948 Views)

Benefits Of GPS Tracking Systems / GSM SMS/GPRS/GPS Tracking Device for Vehicles/Human / Why China's Gps Tracking Products Such Hot Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by Infineon: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Gsm/Gps Tracking[/color]

Have you ever given it a thought that there is a tracking device that is totally a do-it-yourself thing and with a built-in Nigerian geographical data. With this tracker, you don't need a map to get the exact location of your vehicle, neither do you need the internet or the server of the solution provider. No other person, except yourself has access to your car.
[color=#990000]

Car tracking Promo! Car tracking Promo!! Car tracking Promo!!!
[/b]

This is to inform you that our car tracking installation is now N100,000 One off payment. Hurry now and Get yours installed.

[b]No monthly/annual subscription.

for further details contact henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991, 08027574589. or send sms u will be answer immediately.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by chelseabmw(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
are u for real? 100k for tracking>
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by unclesamtech(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2010
This is too much ; can you reduce it to like 50k
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by chelseabmw(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2010
i just tire for this poster oo, use ur mind
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by Infineon: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
Take the advantage and secure your car. You will be happy you did.

Track your Car with your mobile phone

Have you ever given it a thought that there is a tracking device that is totally a do-it-yourself thing and with a built-in Nigerian geographical data. With this tracker, you don't need a map to get the exact location of your vehicle, neither do you need the internet or the server of the solution provider. No other person, except yourself has access to your car.

No monthly/annual subscription.

for further details contact[b] henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991, 018798163 or send sms u will be answer immediately.[/b]
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by ispeed(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2010
We sell gprs/gps tracker and fleet management

Easter Promo is out now 50k only.

Call for demo +2348034099120 now.

100% warranty.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2010
infineon,
does this your tracker have the ability to disable a stolen car directly from the gsm handset?
also can you listen to the conversations of the thieves inside the car from your handset?
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by whobethat: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
till date, i am yet to hear from anyone that a stolen car was recovered with the aid of a gsm/tracking device. The honda CRV with tracking device belonging to a manager in my office is still at larger since March last year.

All this talk of tracking this, tracking that, na story.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by sufian1: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2010
i ask you to tell me the tracker you are using. if is ours we can trace it. well is unfortunate you used a wrong one
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
infineon,
i'm still waiting for your response to my questions above. or are you already
out of business?
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by Infineon: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2010
George_D:

infineon,
i'm still waiting for your response to my questions above. or are you already
out of business?

We are very much in business. Our tracking Device can do all you mentioned and many more. These are some of the feature of our tracking device

VALUE DELIVERABLES

* Real-Time interactive Tracking via SMS
* Very Affordable
* No Contracts
* No monthly Fees
* No internet Required
* No Computers
* Independent of Third Party servers
* Works with any mobile phone
* You only pay for the SMS’s used
* Very easy to use /operate

How it works

Once the Tracking device is placed in a vehicle or other static or moveable asset, the user only needs a mobile phone to check its location. The tracker regularly updates its position from the Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite navigation system. Inside the tracker is a GSM modem/phone and a SIM card, so all you need to do is send a text message (SMS) to use the system. NO third party servers are required with the Tracker, so your locations are always secure.

For example, a text message containing the word “find” is sent to the vehicle’s Tracker mobile number. The device sends a message back to the owner showing the current status/location of the vehicle as follows: ‘pool Car ES 754 KJA, moving East of Sheraton Hotel Ikeja NG with speed 25km/h 6.29’41”N00 08’41”W -14:03 Mar 23”

Summary of Infineon Functions & Features

* Real-Time GPS co-ordinates complete with familiar landmarks/points of interest sent to owner /fleet manager by SMS within seconds of request (accurate up to 2m)
* Fully customized system with built-in geographical GPS landmark data covering the entire countries, villages streets, bus-stops, familiar public facilities etc recoveries, unlike most other units that are passive
* Hijack and Emergency early warning system when activated
* Car mobilization by SMS
* Early movement warning when packed
* Listen-in function in case you want to know exactly what is happening in the vehicle
* Journey report logs, showing acceleration, speed and ideal times-deal for fleet managers
* Complete Security-only to know where your vehicles are (no third party)
* Works with any cell phone.

No monthly/annual subscription.

for further details contact henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991, 018798163 or send sms u will be answer immediately.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by ispeed(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
@George_D

Our tracker can disable a stolen car directly from the gsm handset or any phone call center, also you can listen to the conversations of the thieves inside the car from your handset or any phone call center and you can know the location of the car on your handset or any cybercafe around you through Google.

@whobethat

We have several instances were car was stolen and we do recover such car back.

Call now +2348034099120, +2348088419088.

N.B. MOUTH WATERY COMMISSION AWAITING RESELLER FROM ANY PART OF THE NATION.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
ispeed, good job. are you having multiple user id?

are you the same as infineon?
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by ispeed(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
@George_D

I dont use mutiple id my real and only id is ispeed am the CEO of Hi-Speed Computers.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
ispeed, then better create your own thread on gsm/gps tracking. your confusing us as to who is the real
initial poster on this thread.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by aggymore: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
ispeed:

@George_D

Our tracker can disable a stolen car directly from the gsm handset or any phone call center, also you can listen to the conversations of the thieves inside the car from your handset or any phone call center and you can know the location of the car on your handset or any cybercafe around you through Google.

@whobethat

We have several instances were car was stolen and we do recover such car back.

Call now +2348034099120, +2348088419088.

N.B. MOUTH WATERY COMMISSION AWAITING RESELLER FROM ANY PART OF THE NATION.

i am sure infineon is better. i have tried them before. you dont need google to know where your car is , you just see it right there on your phone. they retrieved my car . it was awsome

try them today.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
are you a salesman for infinoen?
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by ispeed(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
@George_D

Have try to create at my thread but the moderator keep on deleting my thread with no reason, Please help me ask MR MODERATOR why deleating my thread.

We are tested and trusted. Dont be deceive by price ours are cheaper because we import the device directly from the manufatural and is AMERICA standerd.

No monthly payment. 100% warranty.

Call Now +2348034099120, +23480884190

Hi-Speed Computers
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2010
ispeed, i hear you.
Re: Gsm/gps Tracking (promo) by Obamimo: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
For your Auto Tracking, Car Procurement, Key Programming, Vehicle Automark, Car Diagnosis and Navigational System (GPS), Boom Box, Just AV Sender, Steering Bluetooth and Car HID Xenon headlamp upgrade kit for more information please visit our website or call us

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Camry For Quick Sale / Exellence 2001/02 Infinity Qx4 SOLD!SOLD!!@ Give Away N1.3m 08023055599 / Infiniti Q45 For Sale: 1.1mill ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.