Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,701 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari (917 Views)

Crush The Violent Igbos Now!!! – Top APC Governor Orders President Buhari, Hails / ‘I’m okay, I only need to obey doctors orders’ -President muhamaddu buhari / I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by nazanwannem: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
President Buhari's media aides, visited him today at the Abuja House in London, and the President who said there's tremendous improvement in his health, further disclosed he wishes to return home.

According to Femi Adesina, the President said he's only obeying his doctors orders. Here's what Femi Adesina wrote;

'I'M OKAY, ONLY NEED TO OBEY DOCTORS’ ORDERS, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS VISITING MEDIA TEAM

President Muhammadu Buhari says there is tremendous improvement in his health, indeed, he wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media. Also there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.

When the team expressed delight at the much improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President,

Media and Publicity

August 12, 2017.'

Media aides who visited the President include; Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant Media & Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Special Adviser Media and Publicity Mr Femi Adesina and Personal Assistant Digital/Online Media Lauretta Onochie and Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, Abike Dabiri.

Here are more photos from the visit below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/buhari-receives-delegation-media-aides-abuja-house-london/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by successmatters(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you are ok, your country is sick. Herdsmen are killing people and you are saying you are ok.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by TheFreeOne: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
When the team expressed delight at the much improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

So why not resign to retain whatever is left of your integrity, tend to your cattle and play with your grandchildren instead of these deceptive photo-shoots to hang on to power at all cost.

Majority of Nigerians are fed up with this government and all these photos/propaganda are insults on our sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by mpianya39(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
the guy is ok na, the problem now be say, once he returned to nigeria and see the problem again he go run go back, Nigeria problem BIG pas Buhari let him do d needful, 3yrs is going u cannot pin point any form of acheivement, the corruption u are fighting u cannot prosecute nd jail a single person, look at all the past governors busy enjoying themselves in the senate nd other places. well that is by the way, FAYOSE nd IPOB will be like.

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Relax baba as long as the Doctors havnt declared you totally fit, we are incessantly praying for your quick recovery so you can come back and continue with the cleansing

Osibanjo is doing his best at the moment

The enemies are slightly weakening the Army, EFCC, the police but we know once you come back they will be back on their feet

There is no Nigerian alive that can touch the calibres of corrupt Nigeria elites and go free but here you have shown than Nobody is above going to cell as far as he/she is found guilty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by simplyhonest(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
doctors... pls give our president a clean bill of health so he can come back home...

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Baba take all the time you need

We are with you

God is with you
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by whitebeard(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipob niggas will be so pained Rights now some might even think of suicide.

Rope sellers, chemist, pharmacy, weed sellers hospitals go make money.
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
successmatters:
If you are ok, your country is sick. Herdsmen are killing people and you are saying you are ok.

Calm down

He will deal with all

Osinbajo is doing wella
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
simplyhonest:
doctors... pls give our president a clean bill of health so he can come back home...

God will show forth for you

You are a patriot
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Relax baba as long as the Doctors havnt declared you totally fit, we are incessantly praying for your quick recovery so you can come back and continue with the cleansing

Osibanjo is doing his best at the moment

The enemies are slightly weakening the Army, EFCC, the police but we know once you come back they will be back on their feet

There is no Nigeria alive that can tough the calibres of corrupt Nigeria elites and go free but here you have shown than Nobody is above going to cell as far as he/she is found guilty

You are a patriot

You are blessed
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by paBuhari(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
In sane climes, Buhari would have been impeached long ago for abdicating responsibility. But because this country is a zoo, mediocrity is the order of the day.
Wait and see how mumu members of the vegetable's govt will tag Buhari's illness and recovery the biggest achievement of Buhari's govt. grin Since they have nothing to show for in terms of achievement, Buhari will soon be celebrated by zombies for spending 6 months in London. grin grin grin
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by TheFreeOne: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
paBuhari:
In sane climes, Buhari would have been impeached long ago for abdicating responsibility. But because this country is a zoo, mediocrity is the order of the day.
Wait and see how mumu members of the vegetable's govt will tag Buhari's illness and recovery the biggest achievement of Buhari's govt. grin Since they have nothing to show for in terms of achievement, Buhari will soon be celebrated by zombies for spending 6 months in London. grin grin grin

You don't need to go far. Just check the one with the highest numbers of posts on this thread so far grin
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by paBuhari(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:

You don't need to go far. Just check the one with the highest numbers of posts on this thread so far grin
As expected, King of zombies has open the floor for them. grin This administration is a big joke!
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by pedologist(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
paBuhari:
do u always talk nonsense or u don't know how to read & understand constitution?
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by aolawale025: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okay as a private citizen or okay to do the job of president
Re: 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Who dis skeleton dey deceive again
B is so sick dat UK day old baby knows dis

(1) (Reply)

NPF Confirms That Lagos Now Has New Police Commissioner, Edgar Imohimi / What Becomes Of Nnamdi Kanu's Fate With IPOB's Ban? / Nigeria Should Learn From South-West Political Maturity- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.