Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) (56194 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahaha yeah indeed she's nicegringringrin am glad she's portraying the nice in her grin

Yeah you never told me to marry her but 80% of ladies are like her gullible and ignorant..

Don't you see the population of ladies in churches it has superseded that of men..
I wonder why it has turn out to be so??
Well like you said gullible&ignorance
yea! because its easy to manipulate women than men, women are always looking for assurances, love, husbands, children, beauty, loyalty, gold and silver so it's easy to con them. Trust me i know! grin grin so if the crooked pastor gives them hope of acquiring this things they will believe and worship him, some women are prepared to sell their husbands mansion and give the money to pastors.
and women are scared paranoid and Afraid so crooked pastors prey on their fear and vulnerabilities
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
yea! because its easy to manipulate women than men, women are always looking for assurances, love, husbands, children, loyalty, gold and silver so it's easy to con them. Trust me i know! grin grin so if the crooked pastor gives them hope of acquiring this things they will believe and worship him, some women are prepared to sell their husbands mansion and give the money to pastors

What..you said prepared hahahahgringringringringrin
My mum's girlfriend actually sold his husband mansion for such purpose his pastor assured her she was gonna have a son for his husband..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

My mum's girlfriend actually sold his husband mansion for such purpose his pastor assured her she was gonna have a son for his husband..
so you see why its mostly women who defends, follow and worship these crooked pastors .
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

yes! I am not surprised, because she was scared, desperate and vulnerable so the crooked pastor took advantage of her.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
so you see why its mostly women who defends, follow and worship these crooked pastors .

Yeah even my mum follows them,well I don't blame them maybe it in their germ..
Sometimes when I visit my mum she tries to preach inn those things to me,and I threaten her if she dare I will convert to Islamgrin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I am not surprised, because she was scared, desperate and vulnerable so the crooked pastor took advantage of her.

Rubbish I wonder what will make her feel scared is it now her fault for not having a male child..
Women need to be mentally ok these day's and stop all this rubbish they are doing..was anybody gonna kill her if she doesn't have a male child or is she now God...shytt..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Rubbish I wonder what will make her feel scared is it now her fault for not having a male child..
Women need to be mentally ok these day's and stop all this rubbish they are doing..was anybody gonna kill her if she doesn't have a male child or is she now God...shytt..
exactly! you know that! but she doesn't, because some women feel under pressure to have male children by some men especially in Nigeria so the crooked pastor sold her a false hope
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah even my mum follows them,well I don't blame them maybe it in their germ..
Sometimes when I visit my mum she tries to preach inn those things to me,and I threaten her if she dare I will convert to Islamgrin
grin grin grin sorry but islam don't want you
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
ajalawole:
Have stop going to church, when my church pastor start coming to church in the middle of the service and walking majestically with bodyguards.............. sad have start doing my prayer and worship at home sha

is that so

oya mention his name...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! you know that! but she doesn't, because some women feel under pressure to have male children by some men especially in Nigeria

That is rubbish..
Having a male or a female doesn't mean anything to me,they believ in their rubbish tradition..
I wonder where it was stated that a woman can't inherit a property...
Some men are mentally ill..
My uncle lived all his life in America without a wife..
Nigeria will say he got married to a spirit wife..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! you know that! but she doesn't, because some women feel under pressure to have male children by some men especially in Nigeria so the crooked pastor sold her a false hope

If you don't have a male child then let the female take the roll..
I will not kill myself or my wife for such things,it not her fault neither is it mine..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin sorry but islam don't want you

gringringringrin how can you prove that..?grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

That is rubbish..
Having a male or a female doesn't mean anything to me,they believ in their rubbish tradition..
I wonder where it was stated that a woman can't inherit a property...
Some men are mentally ill..
My uncle lived all his life in America without a wife..
Nigeria will say he got married to a spirit wife..
hahahahah! spirit wife? grin grin grin please show me were to find spirit wife i would like to marry her, maybe that's the kinda wife i need. look! all that nonesense is just a myth.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

gringringringrin how can you prove that..?grin
would you like to be a suicide bomber? if No then that's your prove grin grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
would you like to be a suicide bomber? if No then that's your prove grin grin

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Eh eh oh I see so this now your own prove..
If today was my first time to know you here I would have say you a deluded gypsey..gringringrin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
hahahahah! spirit wife? grin grin grin please show me were to find spirit wife i would like to marry her, maybe that's the kinda wife i need. look! all that nonesense is just a myth.

Sure it is a myth
This people don't understand anything..
They just keep living in ignorance ...
I will really like to know the brain capacity btw men&women
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Eh eh oh I see so this now your own prove..
If today was my first time to know you here I would have say you a deluded gypsey..gringringrin
grin grin grin maybe I am deluded grin
a CEO like me? CEO of Gypsybet.com nigeria LTD.
you see? I ve Already created my betting company name and Website..chai! person get brain o!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Jiang:

Sheeple, some of us are too smart for that shyt, tell that to ur fellow gullibles
educate yourself via the internet, its not some cooked up story. you people seem to hate the fact that pastors are successful people, would you rather prefer a well known ritualist to live exotic lifestyles? there is nothing like gullibility here because it is a known. fact that he's a rich man with businesses across africa and dubai. feel free to let ignorance deny you from knowing what's true and valid
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Willie2015: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:

educate yourself via the internet, its not some cooked up story. you people seem to hate the fact that pastors are successful people, would you rather prefer a well known ritualist to live exotic lifestyles? there is nothing like gullibility here because it is a known. fact that he's a rich man with businesses across africa and dubai. feel free to let ignorance deny you from knowing what's true and valid

Christ owns the whole world but he choose to trek around preaching gospel to every one... Maybe Christ should have used Angels as bodyguards.. the way some of our folks currently do.

Peter, James and John have big fish biz and are partners and yet no one hear about their earth biz.

Nobody hate successful folks but as a pastor, there is need for moderation. Folks should know for your message of salvation and moderation in all things not your material possessions.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Willie2015:

Christ owns the whole world but he choose to trek around preaching gospel to every one... Maybe Christ should have used Angels as bodyguards.. the way some of our folks currently do.

Peter, James and John have big fish biz and are partners and yet no one hear about their earth biz.

Nobody hate successful folks but as a pastor, there is need for moderation. Folks should know for your message of salvation and moderation in all things not your material possessions.

that doesnt mean people over here should start insulting pastors, mock people paying tithes. paying of tithes is biblical and anyone that has issues with paying tithes should channel his grieviances to God.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by fadaonyenna(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tithe payer's b looking like undecided undecided

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pastor's house,na him go fine pass,my people dey live for poor surrounding,pastor's dress na hin go clean pass,it hard for my people for dem to buy soap,pastor na him dey give respect pass and dey go dey do bad bad bad bad things.
suffer suffer for world,enjoy for heaven,Christians go dey shout........,Muslims go dey yap allahu Akbar,open your eyes o every one,pastor na miliki,imam na gbaladun,pope na enjoyment,Pastor dey for London,Imam dey for mecca,arch bishop dey for Rome,dey go carry all the money and dey go start to yab themselves......... Fela is a prophet indeed my guy. everything he detailed in those lyrics I wrote above and his songs are really happening now,20 years after his death. RIP to Fela,Africa's greatest ever. no musician can be like him again
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
This is pure mockery to the poor church members.o Lord have mercy!
U re d only 1 person here who spoke d truth as it truely is. undecided cry
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin maybe I am deluded grin
a CEO like me? CEO of Gypsybet.com nigeria LTD.
you see? I ve Already created my betting company name and Website..chai! person get brain o!
gringringringringrin
You and business ok ooo no problem,when you launch it properly then we will make use of it like other betting companygringrin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by greatnaija01: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
yes you should be poor.... This is the proof why you can not be wealthy. Poor people are always offended.... THATS FAILURE MY DEAR... he does not ask for money like naija pastors... he has businesses

seguno2:

What you are seeing there is FAILURE.
Failure to be a Christian, talk less of being a leader of Christians.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Ur a bastard for saying this & don't quote me if u don't want to die a miserable death before this week runs out.

Hey! It's a new week and I'm still alive! I promised to quote you and I just did! cheesy cheesy
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
johnreh:
that guy that asked about the pope, I'm no catholic though, but one thing i knw is, despite being the richest single human on earth, the pope never flaunt his affluence like our penticostal pastors do!

Who told you the pope is the "richest single human on earth?"

He DOESN'T own the Vatican. Shuhada!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.