Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,398 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young (2184 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / 12 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Look Classy In Suits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young by Freshvibesblog2: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Younger Than His Wife (With Pictures)

Nigerian male celebrities who married older women: It would however seem that the stigma is lifting, as more Nigerian women are openly dating and even marrying their young lovers, not caring what the world thinks; and why should they? We must accept love wherever it finds us, right? Well, these women certainly think so, banishing tradition and living out their dream love lives. And yes, you know them. Oh well, today i would love us to take a peep into the private lives of our very own Nigerian celebrities with daring age gaps between them and their women.

1. LOLA & PETER OKOYE

Toping the list in no particular order is is Peter Okoye of P-Square musical duo and Lola Omotayo Lola is said to be 6 years older than Peter. Peter and his twin brother Paul were born on the 18th of November 1981. Although no one is saying anything concerning Lola’s precise date of birth, of course you know how it is with women and their age.
In an earlier interview years back, Lola addressed the age gap between them thus:

“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

2. DEOLA AYENI & DARE ART-ALADE

Next on the list is Dare Art-Alade and his wife Deola Ayeni. Deola is 8 years older than Darey yet they’ve been married for over 5 years with lovely kids.

Dare once responded thus in an interview about their age gap:

Do you not feel any pressure of any sort being married to somebody older than you are?

No pressures at all! Every body at sometime finds what works for him or her. I am perfectly happy with my marriage to my wife and I absolutely have no problems or pressures of any sort.

3. TOYIN LAWANI and TRIGGA
Source Full of them with there pictures here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/6-nigerian-male-celebrities-who-married.html?m=1

Re: 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young by simplyhonest(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
age is just a number...
Re: 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young by holluphemydavid(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Y not d Complete top 10
Re: 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young by HeWrites(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
LAX (Rasaki) nd Toyin Lawani nko
Re: 6 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Married Older Women – Number 3 Is 10-years Young by yarimo(m): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2017
simplyhonest:
age is just a number...
that is if you have money undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Hushpuppi Excited Over School Hostel Named After Him In Auchi Poly (photo) / Video Of Davido Sleeping Hard Inside His Ride After Show Performance / Toyin Abraham’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Set To Wed Actress Seyi Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.