Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

‘i’m Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’m Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Me (528 Views)

SGF Will Tell Osinbajo That You Want His Position, Buhari Tells Visiting Women / I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med / Ou've To Be On Your Toes To Govern Lagos, Ambode Tells Visiting Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Me by rizzyrozz: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
President Buhari’s media aides, paid him a visit at the Abuja House in London, and the President who said there’s tremendous improvement in his health, further disclosed he wishes to return home.
According to Femi Adesina, the President said he’s only obeying his doctor’s orders. Here’s what Femi Adesina wrote;

‘I’M OKAY, ONLY NEED TO OBEY DOCTORS’ ORDERS, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS VISITING MEDIA TEAM

President Muhammadu Buhari says there is tremendous improvement in his health, indeed, he wishes to return home, “but I’ve learnt to obey my doctor’s orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge.”

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media. Also there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.

source......https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/12/im-okay-need-obey-doctors-orders-president-buhari-tells-visiting-media-team/

Re: ‘i’m Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Me by Eshinwaju: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
The beasts from the erosion beaten east will be like...we will not take this... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose / Eek-a-rat! The Nigerian Issue! / Breaking News: FG Asks Court To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.