Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

SEX STORY: Jack And Jill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Jack And Jill (663 Views)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Jack And Jill by cyberwinner1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
My name is Jack. Happily married for over 20
years, living in London. A few years ago I met Jill at a business
meeting. At the time we were competitors in
business, however due to the magnitude of a
mutual project we were forced to co-operate
together.
Jill is what most men dream of. She weighed about 55kg with C cup breasts and long
shapely legs that made my cock rock hard.
She has black hair, blue eyes, a thin waist and
a smile that can break down all resistance. Her
ass is small and round. She does not realise
how many men get turned on when she is around.
Jill is sophisticated, highly intelligent, strong
willed and knows how to get her own way. Jill
is my dream woman. She has the ability to
possess your soul, your fantasies and will own your orgasms. You will be hers to command. Unfortunately Jill does not share my bed as we are both married.
When I first laid eyes on this beauty, it was
most difficult to maintain my... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-jack-and-jill

(1) (Reply)

hmmm / As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? / 72 Year Old British Grand Ma Is Sad That Her 27 Year 9ja Husband Is Denied Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.