Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. (3629 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Did u have to quote me to air ur dvmb opinion? What do u know about foreign policy? Mehn GTFOH!

I don't even have to say anything. Just go get some tissues to cry into. Kophschmerzen already finished you
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Sharaaap! Dvmb whoree!

Thank God vaginas are strong. At least your big useless head was pushed out of 1. Unfortunately for you, balls are weak and sensitive and I'd be glad to cut yours off.

Idiot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by EricBloodAxe: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
lovelygurl:

Thank God vaginas are strong. At least your big useless head was pushed out of 1. Unfortunately for you, balls are weak and sensitive and I'd be glad to cut yours off.

Idiot undecided
[/s]

Go cut ur leprosy riddled lame pops balls cuz d old dullard of a man has been rendered useless ever since he seeded ur slutty bowlegged moms with ur fuckery.
U daughter of the damned!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Joseunlimited(f): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2017
OldBeer:
Look at all these black monkeys praising Trump. grin grin grin grin.
I hope you douchebags have been following the latest protests by the KKK against your types.
Those are Trump's major supporters.
You think they give a hoot about black apes like you?
LMFAO grin grin grin

Old beer

How market? grin
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Go cut ur leprosy riddled lame pops balls cuz d old dullard of a man has been rendered useless ever since he seeded ur slutty bowlegged moms with ur fuckery.
U daughter of the damned!

I'd like to see you end up like this. That will make minus 1 stupid person. And you will also die happily since it will be in the hands of those who you support. Your brain is already dead, your body just has to follow

7 Likes

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
OldBeer:
yawns.....
After mistaking me for another person, I did not bother to read the rest.
Go settle your beef with the lucabalo, whoever it is.
I don't engage your type.
*clicks ignore*
[/s]

Sharaaap u frustrated troll! Lucasbalo d mumugerian who ran away frm his skull mining community in ogbomosho to chicago without complete immigration papers...

no wonder u hate trump bcuz u knw ur deportation draws closer everyday grin

Dingbat. I pray a bungy red necked KKK wizard catches u on a lone street and squeezes ur lanky neck till u cough ur last dusty breath..dvmb, retardded lizard grin cheesy grin
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by OldBeer: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Old beer
How market? grin
Moving smoothly. Cannot complain grin
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by OldBeer: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Fvck you
Awww! Thats so cute. I like gurls with spunk but you started this rumble too late. Another time okay?
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gbam.
OldBeer:
I hope you douchebags have been following the latest protests by the KKK against your types.
LMFAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Be there way dreaming. Africa is the perfect continent for testing. They fight each other instead of knowing they have to come together as 1

Go back to basics... There is nothing at testing ground... Only casualties if war. When they war, the attacker and the attacked are the ones involved and only those in the way like allies...
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by SalamRushdie: 2:03am On Aug 14, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Those are the kinds of thoughts and words of true leaders

Obama is only a true leader in the eyes of Muslims, homosexuals and terrorism sympathizers..wake up that Era is gone and Despite all your hopes American Economy is the best possible shape ever under Donald Trump.
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by SalamRushdie: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
So now they want Obama back, Although he cannot contest for presidency anymore , he can surely make some things happen

Unfortunately , even the bible said a priest is never recognized in his community, Same thing applies to Buhari , although i am fairly certain APC will win come 2019 , that is if Nnamdi and his animals do not throw Nigeria into civil war

Because letting PDP win elections will be like sowing seed on the rock, it would be disastrous for Nigeria's economy afterall they already plan to share money come 2019

Another senseless post from a certified tribalist and bigot ..Whether you like it or not no Islamic or homosexual sympathizer will ever make it to the white house again..Thunder fire you and your useless Buhari Sir

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Abbeybailey(m): 4:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Stop that nonsense abiut trump. Why do you Nigeria guys worship a bigot who's empowering racists in America. Do you really think trump give a fvck about you or people that looks like you ?. I as an African American know that trump that you worship is not only a bigot, he's a certified scam artist. If you don't believe me, ask thousands of people he scammed through his Fake and Unaccredited Tramp University.
SalamRushdie:

Obama is only a true leader in the eyes of Muslims, homosexuals and terrorism sympathizers..wake up that Era is gone and Despite all your hopes American Economy is the best possible shape ever under Donald Trump.
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by GMBuhari: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another senseless post from a certified tribalist and bigot ..Whether you like it or not no Islamic or homosexual sympathizer will ever make it to the white house again..Thunder fire you and your useless Buhari Sir

What a nice way to start a Monday morning and here I was thinking of not fighting anyone today
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by obanrepublic(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2017
ThatCEO:
Leave Trump alone and attend to your ailing President, oversabi peopo. Trump won the presidency riding on the back of hate speeches, let the guy alone, his people love him like that.

Why should I keep loving you when all you show is hatred?
1. Where is Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, n dem Abu Dhabi people? USELESS countries who can't take care of their own brothers but would rather toss them to America and Germany while using their €222M pounds to buy a Neymar.
2. African leaders should rise up and clean their mess instead of doing "fine bara."
3. Transgender should henceforth buy their own drugs, no more free drugs for mad people.
4. Gays can go to hell n stop disturbing public piss.
.....leave neymar out of this ooo...abi you are a pained barca fan? anyway do you know that neymar scored yesterday and even created assist but barca was beaten by Real Madrid...
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by SalamRushdie: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Stop that nonsense abiut trump. Why do you Nigeria guys worship a bigot who's empowering racists in America. Do you really think trump give a fvck about you or people that looks like you ?. I as an African American know that trump that you worship is not only a bigot, he's a certified scam artist. If you don't believe me, ask thousands of people he scammed through his Fake and Unaccredited Tramp University.

When Obama was empowering radical Islam around the world where were you Sir? I am a die hard supporter of Donald Trump and I am never going to change my stance on the man ..Many of you said he will destroy American economy but today the economy is better than ever yet all you can do is call him a scam artist without any proof ..The truth is that Trump was ordained by God and he will be a two term president
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Abbeybailey(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When Obama was empowering radical Islam around the world where were you Sir? I am a die hard supporter of Donald Trump and I am never going to change my stance on the man ..Many of you said he will destroy American economy but today the economy is better than ever yet all you can do is call him a scam artist without any proof ..The truth is that Trump was ordained by God and he will be a two term president
Google trump university my friend and see how much he paid for his fake and defunct Trump university. Tell me one significant bill the house and senate passed and signed by trump since trump became the president. Nada. You guys don't live in US and don't realize that America works differently from Nigeria. You can worship the racist pig all you want but his days are limited because Director mueller is on his case and trump and his aides are lawyering up for the eventual calamity that's coming. It's easy for you who don't live in America to worship a demagogic 71 year old racist fool who don't give a Fvck about people that looks like you. That's what we call Stockholm Syndrome and that's why Africa is the way she's.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Stop writing half truths. If Obama was empowering the radical, what were Hilary Clinton and McCain doing?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by romme2u: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2017
ollah1:

Stop writing half truths. If Obama was empowering the radical, what were Hilary Clinton and McCain doing?

He was simply their master and commander
Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by darkckUSA: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
OldBeer:
LMFAO grin grin grin
TruMP doesn't give a hoot about IPOB , Infact he will be laughing at the genocide that will come out as a result of the unrest brewing in Nigeria. I am an Ibo man in the USA. Nigeria together as one is a beacon of hope for African Americans. Our disintegration will be demoralizing for all persons of black color. It will prove the white supremacist right that we are ape men unfit to coexist with each other. We are supposed to come together as one. Sometimes I think they might be right, we envy each other, we want to be greater than one another and control the poorer masses but the white man will invent or create things that will benefit his whole race. This is truly sad about the people of color.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. by darkckUSA: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Google trump university my friend and see how much he paid for his fake and defunct Trump university. Tell me one significant bill the house and senate passed and signed by trump since trump became the president. Nada. You guys don't live in US and don't realize that America works differently from Nigeria. You can worship the racist pig all you want but his days are limited because Director mueller is on his case and trump and his aides are lawyering up for the eventual calamity that's coming. It's easy for you who don't live in America to worship a demagogic 71 year old racist fool who don't give a Fvck about people that looks like you. That's what we call Stockholm Syndrome and that's why Africa is the way she's.

The will never understand until they have faced discrimination from white people and heard what they say about Africa. They laugh everyday at the way we loot our economy. Kill each other and they call us barbaric.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angolan president. Only 6 months builds a Stadium on water / The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) / U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.