Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei (1451 Views)

Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PEZlErnMwY

Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by phorget(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2017
ugly things
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by Zeze06(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by Arthurwinner(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2017
phorget:
ugly things

bro I hope ur own sis are better....see as u just day talk anyhow like say u go fit approach da gal if u c ha

1 Like

Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by Biggty(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Davido is the biggest Nigeria celebrity right now

1 Like

Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by phorget(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Arthurwinner:

bro I hope ur own sis are better....see as u just day talk anyhow like say u go fit approach da gal if u c ha
Lol, I don't have a reason to approach low-life girls like those ones even if I see 'me. My sisters are well cultured too.
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by olawaletimi(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Leave Him, Let Him Enjoy his Prime.
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by skimmy005: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2017
na so real madness DA start o, d oda day d guy nearly enta street bcus CR7 follo am, same tin he do for em tour when he jump enta crowd like madman very soon Dis guy go start to DA pick papers for road
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
phorget:
ugly things
Chai, U no get respect for woman cry embarassed
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by phorget(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:

Chai, U no get respect for woman cry embarassed
Bros no misunderstand me o, I get enough respect to those wey respect themselves but this one's no deserve my respect at all.
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by HyconMojo(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2017
phorget:
ugly things
Would like to see how you and your girlfriends look
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by phorget(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2017
HyconMojo:

Would like to see how you and your girlfriends look
Beauty isn't just about your physical looks, u can be so beautiful facially while ur attitude, morals etc will make u look so ugly...
Re: Davido Goes Crazy On Stage As Females Fans Says I Love You And Does His Cheeeeei by policy12: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Someone girlfriend..there is possibilities they are into a relationship self, but see open chest all for fun.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit / Davido Mocks Wizkid With Pics Of Cassper Nyovest Sold Out Event In Botswana... / Nollywood Actress Jemima Osunde Looks Gorgeous In Makeup Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.