Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? (401 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? by bongolistik(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2017
I noticed many girls on social chat media will always want to rebuff their male admirers (chat mates) from asking them what they consider as too many questions even if it is the first time they are meeting and engaging in chats.

Some of the ladies would even go as far as putting up a short update on their profile notifying their first time and intending male chat mate on how they don't entertain questions and that they should go straight to the point.

But whenever they consciously or unconsciously embed the phrase "go straight to the point" on their social handles for their male chat mates, the males believed that most times it is even the easiest way of spotting a sex hawker

Now look at this way, how can the male just go straight to the point when it is his first time of establishing a chat with her, except if truly she hawks sex then the "go straight to the point" can easily be understood and justiable"

The main lack of understanding here on the females side when it comes to first time chat with a male chat mate is not even on the "go straight to the point" phrase but rather on the "I don't entertain questions" phrase.

What many people don't understand, especially the social media girls and even in general is that for anyone to have a first time and a warm chat conversation with whom is supposedly a complete stranger, that the bulk of the first time conversations will be initiated with questions.

How can you (males) just go straight to the point or just be chatting with someone you don't even know at all without asking some questions that will create the initial room of familiarity?

Will they just start telling you stories, when they don't even know you all in the name of you don't entertain questions.

I believe that a first time chat conversation with a supposedly stranger will naturally elicit even loads questions to be asked.

You will be asking questions at least to get to know to some reasonable extent the person you are chatting with before any other story telling or anything can follow up.

For example, questions like these are likable for strangers... What is your real name? For those girls that use pseudos on their social media handles. Where do you live? Are you schooling or working? You look much alike as the the second person on your DP, are you twin? Is she your friend? What's her name? Where are you from? How old are you? What's your position in your family? Are you the last born? etc.

But now, ask some of these questions to ladies you just started chat with for the very first and most of them, especially the "go straight to the point" will immediately start getting irritated.

Oh! Maybe you should just start with.. I love your back side and I would love to grind it all night. .. .

.... Baby you are already killing me here and I just want to meet you so we can mingle because you are highly endowed

Or maybe, you should just go ahead to start telling her a story about how rich you are and how you intend buying the next Mercedes car in your dream

Hhuu! You just start chatting with someone and without even knowing anything about her, you start telling her stories...

My brothers even if you you don't want to know anything about her and you are looking for market to buy on her body, you will likely start with "questions"... how much per night on that your load? Is that not question... wink.

So for the slay queens out there that detest questions, you should know that questions are almost unavoidable and are integral part of a first time chat, especially with those your male chat mate.
Re: How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? by Dmelkowking50(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
am waiting for d girls to comment
Re: How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2017
This epistle ontop ladies matter. You try. Weldone sir.
Re: How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? by Folabimi(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2017
True
Re: How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM? by Belosconi: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
The ladies you are needed here

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do In A Relationship / Is It Compulsory For A Child To Attend Nursery School? / Do You Deal In Adult intimacy gadgets, Or Sex Accessories And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.