Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

“to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ (497 Views)

President Buhari To Swear In Ministers On Wednesday 21st Of August / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Court Orders Saraki To Swear-in Okonkwo As Senator For Anambra Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by okevibes: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
“To End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’s Daughter Yeni Kuti
Yeni Kuti has given her own suggestion on how corruption can be reduced or removed from Nigeria, according to her, involving fearsome African deities, could do a lot more good.

In an interview with Classic Fm the first daughter of the late Afrobeat icon, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, said no one would steal money if government officials are made to swear by Ogun and other African deities instead of Holy bible and Quran.

“let them use ‘Juju’ to swear in government officials and we shall see if anybody will continue to steal our money in this country or not.

“I am sure that if they are made to swear by Ogun or some other fearsome African deity, there will be no more corruption,” she said.

“I believe in life after death. Also I believe that if my father has a message for me, he will come directly to me and not go through someone I don’t know or like. If anybody tells me that Fela has sent a message to me through him, I would tell him to ask my dad to appear to me directly himself,” she said.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://sungist.info/to-end-corruptio-ughter-yeni-kuti/

Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by Young03(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
she be like Cameroonians
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by CHOPUP411(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Everybody want to say something
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by Young03(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
she be like Cameroonians
very beautiful
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by whitebeard(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Who is this punk ass..!!
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by ediama(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by abelprice(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Juju nor dey worship juju... most of these undecidedpolitician them be juju themselves undecided
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by hungryboy(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Dem go go India go collect Juju antidote, take dilute the power of the Juju were dem wan swear to,

Still continue dey steal
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by juman(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Juju oath can be cancelled through offering some sacrifices.
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by juman(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Bisi akande sworn with his conscience and he performed very well.

Most important is determination and readiness to deliver.

Thats what black "leaders" dont have.
Re: “to End Corruption In Nigeria Use Juju To Swear In Government Officials” – Fela’ by princemillla(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2017
We don't need juju....... Just place a gun in their hand and swear in the name of Ogun (gods of iron) and watch looters get crushed by car or stray bullet. This need to be adopted for the time being.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, Others Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Owerri. Photos / (BREAKING] At Last, Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / Governors Ayo Fayose And Ibrahim Dankwambo Bag Cheiftancy Title In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.