Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed (27907 Views)

Financial Times Denies Discussing Atiku's Perceived Corruption With Lai Mohammed / Oyedepo Discussed Saraki With Lai Mohammed / Oyedepo Discussed Saraki With Lai Mohammed See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Evablizin:
Enough of all this jokes and pictures,since he is healthy he should come back and take up his responsibilities
your fellow iPods wanted video ,
And now is the video ,you are saying rubbish
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by do4luv14(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Someone just go to this kid's profile and look at the thing talking to me.

Kai, I don suffer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

kid right, and suffer you will, so be it

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Evablizin(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
your fellow iPods wanted video ,
And now is the video ,you are saying rubbish
i think you are the one saying rubbish,since you are finding it difficult to understand my post
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by luswitz(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Longer video or repeated scene Which one? U people are playing with your own intelligence. . Pls am out of here.
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Yakson09: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
sai baba
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by CrtlAltDel: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by harriet412(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
abasi! this their accent is too bad jare ..
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Aragon: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Everybody has a Right to LIKE or DISLIKED their President, depending on whether he is fulfilling their Expectations. But what Baffled me the most is that even supposedly Educated and Exposed people actually believes the man was Dead! They spent money they don't have on Social Media arguing and Insulting that the man is Dead. Which means Nigeria owns Foreign Press like BBC, CNN, etc who has to be part of the cover up not to report the Death of the President. Even the Shameless Loud Mouth FFK was instigating people that Osibanjo was Lying and the President is almost Dead and cant function. And here we see the Man laughing and cracking Jokes, Yes he has lost weight but he is very much alive. Again Nigerians have Rights to demand to see their President, that he should Resign if he is unfit but that should never be turned into HATRED where you wish and pronounced him Dead cos as I have always said, he might just outlived those wishing him dead cos life belongs to GOD almighty and not humans. I wish him a quick recovery and may God bless Nigeria
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Uyemi: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
since they are trying ao hard to make us belive he is strong already.

he should come back and finish what he started or hav'nt he wasted enough of our money on developing someone elses economy?

as for the people that belive this trash & surport this failed govt.

you are the ones pulling nigeria backward for not admitting the truth

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by headhunter1: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Who made "proof of his state of health" a priority other than the renown Pigs and Idiots?

So now, q long video has been provided and the next position of the goalpost is "we seem to have lost our priorities".

What rubbish.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by mbhs139(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Baba, you can always use Eko hotel and suites for your rib cracking show. At least you will still be in Nigeria than this oversea comedy show with few people to watch.

I am not for any party, but I know ruling a country from another country is WRONG

The last time I checked, Prof. Osinbajo is the Acting President, steering the wheel of this country. I don't want to use the word "rule".
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by mbhs139(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Aragon:
Everybody has a Right to LIKE or DISLIKED their President, depending on whether he is fulfilling their Expectations. But what Baffled me the most is that even supposedly Educated and Exposed people actually believes the man was Dead! They spent money they don't have on Social Media arguing and Insulting that the man is Dead. Which means Nigeria owns Foreign Press like BBC, CNN, etc who has to be part of the cover up not to report the Death of the President. Even the Shameless Loud Mouth FFK was instigating people that Osibanjo was Lying and the President is almost Dead and cant function. And here we see the Man laughing and cracking Jokes, Yes he has lost weight but he is very much alive. Again Nigerians have Rights to demand to see their President, that he should Resign if he is unfit but that should never be turned into HATRED where you wish and pronounced him Dead cos as I have always said, he might just outlived those wishing him dead cos life belongs to GOD almighty and not humans. I wish him a quick recovery and may God bless Nigeria

Well, if you're referring to those on nairaland, you're just wasting your time- most of them are kids. But for other media space like Punch-Online, there you have a lot of miseducated illiterates. On Vanguard-Online, those ones are full of hatred for anything less than an IPOB. That's the way I see them.
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by bellotaofeek: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
We voted you in as our president and not an ambassador to the U.K.

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by LockDown69(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

fixed.

cownu zombies this night

Lol... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

Amen true patriot

With... ....APC I STAND.. ....GOD. ...HEAL BUHARI. . THE LOOTERS. NIGHTMARES. .....QUICK RECOVERY .....MR PRESIDENT. ........

ONLY.. ...IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA. ...PEOPLE WILL STILL. ..BE ASKING.. .FOR PDP TO COME BACK AND LOOT AGAIN.

GEJ.. ....THE PHD HOLDER. .....MUMULITY. ....NO COMMON. ..SENSE FIR THE OTUEKE. .....DRUNKERD grin

3 Likes

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by cole265(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
WHAT IS STUPIDITY?

Stupidity is when you can protest that Buhari must return from London or resign for been on medical vacation for 3 months but you can not do protest to British embassy in Lagos and Abuja to return Deziani that ran away for over 2 years also in London after running your country treasury empty. Animal farm

vedaxcool:

They are a sad bunch and unintelligent people how else would people hate a man recovering money that would make their lives better.
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by engrhorla(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
fallout87:
Did they elect him to take pictures and video cracking joke or to make the economy better, develop infustrcture, stop mass murder, create jobs and stifle corruption?

Don't mind them now!

This country is blessed with senseless leaders and foolish followers!
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by semyman: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
That animal should go and die
Only after you

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikaboy:
So London is now his constituency abi??

Meanwhile am Super elated seeing my president in high spirit. God heal my leader and curse be unto those Wishing him dead

unfortunately,ur curse will also fall on u cos u are asking if london is his constituency when u know full well that hes in london due to ill health..dont be a hypocrite..
Fyi,me aint no buhari fan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Justiceleague1: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
cole265:
WHAT IS STUPIDITY?

Stupidity is when you can protest that Buhari must return from London or resign for been on medical vacation for 3 months but you can not do protest to British embassy in Lagos and Abuja to return Deziani that ran away for over 2 years also in London after running your country treasury empty. Animal farm

if this aint the definition,exhibition and description of stupidity,I trully wonder what is! Chaii..this is grade1 HD zomB thinking its making sense grin
grin
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by gagewonda(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truly i can't make out wat he is saying...
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by timecapsule: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria as a country is a joker, anybody that believe that video can believe anything.
So since last year they did this video and keep it for time purpose.
The presidency have shot their self on the leg with this video.
Shame to this country!

This is part of corruption if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by opunarms: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lai
Mohamed is a hard working minister. You can hardly discover his lies

2 Likes

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by kayalla(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

Yea he is not supposed to be in another man's country. But you know ipod pigs don't believe anything aside from their pig king Kanu.

dang? is you a ghost? why your face brighter than your future

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by dheilaw1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
those people saying buhari is dead should bury their heads in shame
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Denko2721987:

lolz.. On a cracking country
Exactly. On a cracking country!.
You are spot on
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by ROBO1722: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
HOPE NOR BE THE CLONED ONE BE THIS………………..ANYWAYS, THANK GOD FOR HIS RECOVERY.
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by semyman: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Shame to bad people
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by just2endowed: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
muller101:
This man is using this country to place bet.

Wen bookies dey win and ticket dey tear
Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by lastmessenger: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Because hero of thieves wasted the little we had such waste causes distress.
always blaming others for their failure. Within few months of governance the country was plunged into recession and then we have to point fingers to the past as to the reason why we are in recession.

1 Like

Re: Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
arterxerxes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnL6CY51AjU
President Buhari in London with Minister for Information and culture, Personal assistant on Media and Publicity and other dignitaries in London. It shows the President is recovering and now looks healthy.
He was cracking Jokes with Lai Mohammed telling him that he is doing well since he keeps seeing Lai in the Media and that he should keep it up
President Buhari says as soon as his doctors allow him, he will return to Nigeria, but he did not specified when he will be back from London.

Femi Adesina says that when Buhari was a General, He gives orders but now the shoes are in the other leg and it is the turn of the President to take orders from the Doctors

Other Women (Lauretta Onochie, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media) says Nigerians should continue to Pray for the President.

buhari is incapacitated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos) / Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.