Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (106200 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by 1metre: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Chaiii .....Damn Pervert!! The person doing the video recording also was enjoying it.

All those saying the woman was enjoying it sad , were you expecting her to turn and give him a thunderous slap?? In a public place, where she probably wouldn't know if he had a gang and then there'd be no evidence.

It takes wisdom.

She had to walk away after confirming that it was a deliberate act by a shameless pervert
u are right. Sometimes u apply wisdom esp in the midst of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why is it always short men involved in this? Fear short men, they are mostly rejected by females and so most of them are perverts
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by saintandsinnerz: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mustiboy:
do u even understand yourself?
How will a butterfly understand the language of the birds? @deepwater may your daziz be longito, may your daughter no resemble your landlord bikokwa. Let your Kariability shine @diz atima. Diz iz AB D animal mozt holy an archival son of Ilya du basket, ilya Igbaladun and ilya du hama
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by victor8269: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
mccoy47:
The guy looks like NwAmaipke. cheesy
I took d picture, it was him.
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by IamEmem(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Ochibavictor post=59441793]

and u looked away Abi?didn't u still stared @ her boobs lustfully(when she's not looking ur way) [/quote

I accidentally looked when I first turned my neck and looked away after stealing 2 or 3 more gaze. Her intention was to get some attention through seduction so she don't need to look my way...so if she is raped who is to blame huh??
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by victor8269: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
She was in even scrubbing it. 2 old perverts
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Triplel: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bad guy
MissCokie:
grin
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Mustiboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

How will a butterfly understand the language of the birds? @deepwater may your daziz be longito, may your daughter no resemble your landlord bikokwa. Let your Kariability shine @diz atima. Diz iz AB D animal mozt holy an archival son of Ilya du basket, ilya Igbaladun and ilya du hama
keep dwelling in ur fantasy bro
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
thornapple:
So what has he benefitted for risking humiliation?.
Cc: lefulefu, Benita27, Nickymezor, darbeelicous.
na men like dat dey rape mad women for street cheesy
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Jumbus31(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

That dwarf deserves a chilled bottled of fermented kunu!
He was so prolific in his foolishness.
Such a pervert can even rape himself.
He is surely a maniac.
konji is a bastard!!!

I am very sure the old cargo he was sniffing from behind didn't feel anything, That kind he-goat na micro-preek God dey bless them with. Else, they would wreck untold havoc.
Nonsense!
Lwkm... This guy got no chill
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ay4lyf(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pathetic undecided
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Sagay212: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Orpe7:
U can hear the short dwarf speaking igbo. Even the yeye mama sef knew as she was turning her neck from time to time. grin

He is an ipod criminal. Rubbing his dirty ogbunigwe on a woman in public. I'm not surprised. What do you expect from a PIG.
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by august2224(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
kai, perverts everywhere
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by kenoz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=IamEmem post=59442922][/quote]
lol ..u don't find her attractive?
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by IamEmem(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ochibavictor:

lol
..u don't find her attractive?

Nah, I don't fall for random girls, more she's got few visible teddy and mustache...a quick turn off.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by arizon101(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Konji na bastard. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by iRepNaija1: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
itsJude:
so that woman wants to tell me that she cant feel anything cheesy cheesy

all these smelling old pervert women, she noticed and kept calm cause somhow she was enjoying it

Of course. It's always the woman's fault. Smh.
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

na men like dat dey rape mad women for street cheesy
I believe you.
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by baddosky1: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Orpe7:
U can hear the short dwarf speaking igbo. Even the yeye mama sef knew as she was turning her neck from time to time. grin

Sagay212:

He is an ipod criminal. Rubbing his dirty ogbunigwe on a woman in public. I'm not surprised. What do you expect from a PIG.

He is an a4onja animal from the South West exhibiting his rhinoceros tendencies!
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2017
IamEmem:

Nah, I don't fall for random girls, more she's got few visible teddy and mustache...a quick turn off.

aahhhh!!!seriously?now I can see why u refused to look at her for the second time
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Jammiiee(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Is this not the first born of Nebucahdnezar? shocked angry
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ifiegboria(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by oweman: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2017
mccoy47:
The guy looks like NwAmaipke. cheesy

He sure is an ibo guy meanwhile many of his sisters are puting on sale thier cunt at ipodo see him here masturbating in public when those his sister's do oral show for as litle as #1000 ?
Check picture below available if needed ask for phone number ASAP .

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by seangy4konji: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
they were both enjoying it...dont call the man a perv they are both adults who like public display of affection and sexualabeg borrow me english...

abi u wan tell me say woman no know say prick deh hit hin yansh??

carry ordinary biro hit your yansh if you no go know.
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by IamBornToWin(f): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
What is the fuss all about? So someone cannot masturbate in peace again? Lols
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by newslifeop: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by lovelylad: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Don't insult the guy he is just pleasing the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2017
IamEmem:

lol.Bro,now I know why u just can't wait to get ur eyes off her
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by IamEmem(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Ochibavictor:

lol.Bro,now I know why u just can't wait to get ur eyes off her

Lol. what else would i want from her huh...already feed my eyes didnt want my johnny man embarrased.
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2017
IamEmem:

Lol. what else would i want from her huh...already feed my eyes didnt want my johnny man embarrased.

and the most annoying fact is that some dudes are still dying to get her attention.
one man's food is another man poison(indeed)
Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by darbeelicous(f): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol...... Perverts everywhere.
thornapple:
So what has he benefitted for risking humiliation?.
Cc: lefulefu, Benita27, Nickymezor, darbeelicous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.