Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,601 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night (1705 Views)

My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning / My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by jonaifame22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
I type this note wth a grieved heart, I neva knew someday I'd look and never see her again, not because I'm blind or cos my eyes have been gored, buh simply because the cold hands of death took her away frm me, it's been three weeks now since her death

I remember her telln me on phone upon the arrival of she and her mother frm the burial of her grandfather, who had passed on, before they started coming back to lagos she told me that she had a dream, where she was in a place where I cld not come to see her , and she said she had dreamt it twice within two days and I know when she dreams it always comes to pass, I had my fears when I heard this dream buh I told her all is well, and she told me that no matter what happens she loves me, I told her to stop talkn like she is doing, then we ended the call only for me to hear frm her brother at night that she's dead, and that a luxurious bus collided wth the hiace bus they were travelling wth,
Upon hearing this news, I stood transfixed like a street light, cos my angel, is no more,i cried till dawn, she asked me to sell cds and dvd movies that she dreamt were i made a lot of money selling them. but I always postponed buying and selling it, now on monday since I started, I've gone to idumota twice to fill up my stock cos I've exhausted all the movies I bought, I wish I cld see her and tell her of how I went to the market twice last week to fill up my stock of movies, cos people were rushing it.

So last nite I sat on my bed after speaking to a new lady friend I met online on phone after work, and suddenly there was a violent breeze, I was boiling water for tea to eat suya,the gas went off and the lights went off, and it was like I was in a trance, and before long my heard my name "fame" she's the only one in the world that calls me by that name and before long she was right in front of me and I cld not look at her eyes cos it was like she had one thousand hallogen bulb in them, she looked so radiant, I tried touching her but I cld not no matter how I tried and she smiled and she said even though she doesn't feel happy abt the distance, she can't help but smile cos where she's coming frm sadness doesn't exist, the emotions of sadness is crippled upon entering the gate.

My baby urged me to be strong and make sure I sell those movies she told me about and frm it I'll raise enough capital added to the barbing and pursue my dreams I told her about, and then she disappeared into thin air and she said after this visit she won't be coming again forever until we see on the last day, she told me before her death, she sought for forgiveness frm her sins, and of which she is wth the Father in heaven havin a nice time .
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
And did u fvck her... Becus i know u fvck anything wearin skirt

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by lecturerdabo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry Bro!

Thank God she sought forgiveness of sin, I believe she was forgiven!

We must also live our lives with eternity in mind!!
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by teejaypee: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dude. WTF

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry for your lost bro.
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Knowing my nigga jonaifame22 and his crazy stories i really dont know what to think of dis

if its real or one of his interesting stories

anyways i dont believe in ghost and seeing one's spirit so i'll just walk by............

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Buharison: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good write up man, go to literature section where your work would be appreciated, all these hopeless boys and girls would just insult you to bring you down

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Bibi294(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
I type this note wth a grieved heart, I neva knew someday I'd look and never see her again, not because I'm blind or cos my eyes have been gored, buh simply because the cold hands of death took her away frm me, it's been three weeks now since her death

I remember her telln me on phone upon the arrival of she and her mother frm the burial of her grandfather, who had passed on, before they started coming back to lagos she told me that she had a dream, where she was in a place where I cld not come to see her , and she said she had dreamt it twice within two days and I know when she dreams it always comes to pass, I had my fears when I heard this dream buh I told her all is well, and she told me that no matter what happens she loves me, I told her to stop talkn like she is doing, then we ended the call only for me to hear frm her brother at night that she's dead, and that a luxurious bus collided wth the hiace bus they were travelling wth,
Upon hearing this news, I stood transfixed like a street light, cos my angel, is no more,i cried till dawn, she asked me to sell cds and dvd movies that she dreamt were i made a lot of money selling them. but I always postponed buying and selling it, now on monday since I started, I've gone to idumota twice to fill up my stock cos I've exhausted all the movies I bought, I wish I cld see her and tell her of how I went to the market twice last week to fill up my stock of movies, cos people were rushing it.

So last nite I sat on my bed after speaking to a new lady friend I met online on phone after work, and suddenly there was a violent breeze, I was boiling water for tea to eat suya,the gas went off and the lights went off, and it was like I was in a trance, and before long my heard my name "fame" she's the only one in the world that calls me by that name and before long she was right in front of me and I cld not look at her eyes cos it was like she had one thousand hallogen bulb in them, she looked so radiant, I tried touching her but I cld not no matter how I tried and she smiled and she said even though she doesn't feel happy abt the distance, she can't help but smile cos where she's coming frm sadness doesn't exist, the emotions of sadness is crippled upon entering the gate.

My baby urged me to be strong and make sure I sell those movies she told me about and frm it I'll raise enough capital added to the barbing and pursue my dreams I told her about, and then she disappeared into thin air and she said after this visit she won't be coming again forever until we see on the last day, she told me before her death, she sought for forgiveness frm her sins, and of which she is wth the Father in heaven havin a nice time .

Yoruba call them Abiku agba/emere,/ elere omo... Bro... You need to pray very well... Having a meeting with a dead person can damage someone's life/career
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by DjAndroid: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Op, though you lost your loved one but I won't say sorry. Reason: according to your story, she is in the best place. So you/we should be thankful and rejoice that she made it.

I always pray to God to take me whenever I am qualified to go to heaven. Even if it's now.

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Wizklynd23(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
THIS POINT SOUNDS MORE OF LIKE THE NIGERIAN FILM I WATCHED BACK IN THE DAYS; and suddenly there was a violent breeze, I was boiling water for tea to eat suya,the gas went off and the lights went off, and it was like I was in a trance, and before long my heard my name "fame" she's the only one in the world that calls me by that name and before long she was right in front of me and I cld not look at her eyes cos it was like she had one thousand hallogen bulb in them, she looked so radiant

, NA THIS THIS POINT WEAK MA BODY; and then she disappeared into thin air and she said after this visit she won't be coming again forever until we see on the last day, she told me before her death, she sought for forgiveness frm her sins, and of which she is wth the Father in heaven havin a nice time .

[/quote] In summary bro, WTF you telling me here, this sounds like a story to me....
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by jonaifame22(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Sorry Bro!
Thank God she sought forgiveness of sin, I believe she was forgiven!
We must also live our lives with eternity in mind!!
yea, thanks.
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Jaqenhghar: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bibi294:

Yoruba call them Abiku agba/emere,/ elere omo... Bro... You need to pray very well... Having a meeting with a dead person can damage someone's life/career
Bullshit
That nigga was high on weed
Probably did some sipping toi
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by warrenweste(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 14, 2017
still looking for the moral of the speech tho embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by jonaifame22(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
still looking for the moral of the speech tho embarassed lipsrsealed
is this a speech, I thought u've retired frm being a mumu?
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Legit9301: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
OP U just need to pray over it, these are familiar spirits.
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by muller101(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op liar
Re: My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night by Jadoskii(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Smallville10:
And did u fvck her... Becus i know u fvck anything wearin skirt
lmaoooo niggaa..ahahahah...

Helllppppp.. Am Finished ( Advice Needed) / Cardi B Ass Clapping In Bathroom / How Do You Win Girl Thats Already In A Relationship Over??