Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,021 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? (4255 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Spain007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
finally after u get married, ,i believe someday u will still hang out with single babes,then ur feeling now will disappear .lol
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by toosoon(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2010
Petosh:

Na married men alone dey love abi?

Married Men are more caring, time keepers,spend cash$,holiday trips and also discuss *sex* before/after.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nautillus(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its safer with a married man. . . . .You know exactly where the relationship is heading . . grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nautillus(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
No where. . .Everybody is in it for the s3x and money! ! ! grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Kx: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its not luxury to the girls.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by kemisuga(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
Well, I dont do such.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Yesterday was quite an eye opener for me. I was hanging out with some friends all married men and I was the only guy there who had no val. They all had chicks hanging on to their sleeves and their wives were at home. Now these are young pretty girls who should be running things with a dude like me not those balding guys. Of course after they have been used and dumped you can be sure that I will never go near any of them again, then they will start to complain that they cant find husbands. It's so annoying!

Why should you be bothered?
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by randa(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
u know, its a phenomenom i cant understand, a single lady called me up on vals day asking me to come take her out, i was suprised cos we be just friends, i told her no, that i was taking my wife and little daughter out, she was furuios oh,  on monday @ the office, she refused to answer my greetings, i havent talked to her since then, quite funny, really funny
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by aminu77: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
its now a normal thing,we just ve to deal wt it
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2010
Every where I look, i see more reasons to dread marriage! How would one marry these sorts of shameless, possesed tramps!

**sighs and raises hands in supplication**
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by randa(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2010
@ try100, c, every day i thank mGod for thr kinda of woman i married, its a beautiful experience if u marry ur friend, many of us get married for the wrong reasons and with the wrong notions, dont jump, be careful and be displined and God will work it out for u, dont be afraid, just be truthful, careful and dedicated
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Duniverse(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2010
They do it for the sake of money not any other thing. How can you tell me that a man that has children and wife to look after wil still show more care than a guy who value his babe?
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by oyinda3(f): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2010
it's not love. it's MONEY

pro01:

Every where I look, i see more reasons to dread marriage! How would one marry these sorts of shameless, possesed tramps!

**sighs and raises hands in supplication**

come on!! grin

generally, women have it better in their youth (when they still have their looks) while men have it better from middle age and on (when they start making lots of money).
come back on here when u are 40, have got a stable job and full freedom and satisfaction and maybe ur ideas won't change!!! u may even become one of the potbellied men the op is describing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by ssumpta(f): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
I think it works both ways. I had an experience, and realised how very easy it is to fall into this trap. Esp when you are working with the man.
The ring doesn't stop u from trippin for the person,but if u've always had strong moral convictions, you won't give in.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Cotton(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2010
generally, women have it better in their youth (when they still have their looks) while men have it better from middle age and on (when they start making lots of money).
come back on here when u are 40, have got a stable job and full freedom and satisfaction and maybe your ideas won't change!!!

Word!!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madly Crushing On Juliaann / Can You Date A Runs Girl? / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.