Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (206796 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by legendary4luv(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eaa247:

u will get it. DD dey tell u dat refund s within 4wks,

they didn't tell how long it will take, they just told me latest next week
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
zeratul75:

that guide is perfectly working, but only for T592

for T591 use these files, scatter and TWRP:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d6Smhq4zI3fbZLwdYl7cN_qHA793EJs_
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10ut_MH_MwE9ROk_MisrJopkcfi7rAY6V

supersu zip is the same

PS: probably TWRP at first launch will be in russian language. Just change the language, it is plenty of video on youtube on how to do this if you don't understand the default TWRP language

let me know, but i am sure you will be ok

Thanks bro.... You are the best.... Finally rooted my kiicaa power.... Thanks to you cool

Lemme begin to customize.... First is to remove that big 3G logo

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
xclusive600:

Thanks bro.... You are the best.... Finally rooted my kiicaa power.... Thanks to you cool

Congrats bro....I noticed that key sign for VPN...Ar u using a cheat?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=Eaa247 post=63402037][/quote] why did they cancel the order?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
legendary4luv:

I place my order on 27th Nov and they cancel it on 4th Dec.....still waiting for refund, they assured me next week latest
why did they cancel the order?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
iheanyi40:
dey cancelled It because item s out of stock
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by zeratul75: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
xclusive600:

Just for curiosity: the First launch of TWRP was in russian or english as usual?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
iheanyi40:
dey said item was out of stock
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
iheanyi40:
dey said item was out of stock
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
detectiv:

Congrats bro....I noticed that key sign for VPN...Ar u using a cheat?

Yes am using MTN-NG tweak
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
zeratul75:

Just for curiosity: the First launch of TWRP was in russian or english as usual?

Russian... I changed it to English
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2017
xclusive600:

Yes am using MTN-NG tweak

Pls can u help us with the settings
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by legendary4luv(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2017
iheanyi40:

out of stock, that mumu sunsky store
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2017
zeratul75:

that guide is perfectly working, but only for T592

for T591 use these files, scatter and TWRP:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d6Smhq4zI3fbZLwdYl7cN_qHA793EJs_
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10ut_MH_MwE9ROk_MisrJopkcfi7rAY6V

supersu zip is the same

PS: probably TWRP at first launch will be in russian language. Just change the language, it is plenty of video on youtube on how to do this if you don't understand the default TWRP language

let me know, but i am sure you will be ok

Rooted done...some editing but still cannot remove the big 3G logo

Can you help?

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Unboxing Leagoo KIICAA Power+ Camera review.
Ordered on Gearbest Nov 8 for $59.99 , arrived today 19 December.

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
There are a lot unwanted pre installed applications on the phone and Dy can't be easily uninstalled except rooting the phone. Only 5.7Gb is left for d users out of 16Gb ROM. I will try video loop test later to objectively rate d 4000mah battery and post the outcome here . D back camera is OKAY for a phone of $59.99. d selfie is below average, somehow washed

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Rick9(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'm scared of rooting my leagoo Kiiccaa Power, someone talk to me
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Another twist or confusion about the followed come internal memory

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cpu-z app gives same result as Google Files Go of d phone internal memory

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
busuyi44:
Another twist or confusion about the followed come internal memory

I don't get
Whats confusing here?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
bobo65:

I don't get
Whats confusing here?
D inbuilt storage under setting shows over 10Gb used out of the 16GB internal memory but Google Files Go /Cpu-Z app shows different thing, about 5Gb used out of the 16GB internal memory. That's the confusion. Go through my screenshots above
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
how many days will a jumia package takes in sorting hub before final destination cos am tired for jumia since 27th till date package never reach final destination
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Donsammi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rick9:
I'm scared of rooting my leagoo Kiiccaa Power, someone talk to me
rooting not for you then
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Michealeni: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
busuyi44:
There are a lot unwanted pre installed applications on the phone and Dy can't be easily uninstalled except rooting the phone. Only 5.7Gb is left for d users out of 16Gb ROM. I will try video loop test later to objectively rate d 4000mah battery and post the outcome here . D back camera is OKAY for a phone of $59.99. d selfie is below average, somehow washed
please what is the conversion rate in naira, or the total amount after purchase in naira.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lilachiever(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
sheggsliveth:
how many days will a jumia package takes in sorting hub before final destination cos am tired for jumia since 27th till date package never reach final destination

In sorting hub since November 27th? You're gentle o. I'll have let them know hell. That means your package has already exceed the usual 20 business day maximum delivery time.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
busuyi44:

D inbuilt storage under setting shows over 10Gb used out of the 16GB internal memory but Google Files Go /Cpu-Z app shows different thing, about 5Gb used out of the 16GB internal memory. That's the confusion. Go through my screenshots above

How about you try putting much files in the internal and see if it will say memory full.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by busuyi44: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I got 56% charged from 17% to 73% for two hours charging with Tronsmart Qualcomm 3.0 fast charger. It will take like 3 to 4 hours to fully charged the phone even with a quick charger.
$59.99 =N22040.32 Gtbank rate N367.362832. Nipost delivery fee, making total cost of 22.5k
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by PeterFinest(m): 4:52am On Dec 20, 2017
busuyi44:

There is an error from the manufacturer when calculating the storage. That 10gb used is not correct just check tru file manager you will see the real storage.
Also the battery calculation is wrong too ,even when your phone is 100% it will be showing approximately 4hrs.

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2017
lilachiever:

In sorting hub since November 27th? You're gentle o. I'll have let them know hell. That means your package has already exceed the usual 20 business day maximum delivery time.

That's when I ordered, sorting hub since Monday can't even patiently wait if its since 27th oo
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lilachiever(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2017
sheggsliveth:

That's when I ordered, sorting hub since Monday can't even patiently wait if its since 27th oo

I ordered on 25th and mine is still in Nigeria airport.... E never even reach sorting hub
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Just got mine now. Dough I've not received it here. Ordered on 28th, shipped on 4th.. recieved 2day..

The stupid delivery guy did not even send any text a day before. He just called me now that he is by my house...
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
detectiv:
Just got mine now. Dough I've not received it here. Ordered on 28th, shipped on 4th.. recieved 2day..

The stupid delivery guy did not even send any text a day before. He just called me now that he is by my house...

We ordered same day, but urs is ahead of mine and am also in Lagos...can't wait to feel my homtom ht50

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.