Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,134 members, 7,910,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Urgent! Distributors Needed!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent! Distributors Needed!!! (399 Views)

Kayan Mata Wholesalers And Distributors Needed / Distributors And Sub Distributors Needed At Energy Bounce Ltd. / SWISSGARDE Distributors (creating Health Through Wealth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Distributors Needed!!! by Swiss1807(f): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
URGENT! Work and make great income every month!

Hello,

I'm currently working with a highly profitable health company and I'm making great income so far.

The company is called Swissgarde (Pty) Ltd.
I'm sure you may already be aware of it most especially as its over 100 products are all registered with NAFDAC.

The company has been in Nigeria for over 16 years.

Please Hold on.

Before you say it is a multi – level marketing company (MLM) and that you are not interested, let me tell you why joining Swissgarde this time is the best thing you would ever do.

I have known about Swissgarde for years, and because I hate the conventional way MLM businesses are built, I never bothered
myself about it, not till lately.

Distributors will tell you to talk to your entire family, colleagues at work, friends etc. All of these people may not be interested in the business or the opportunity.

However, what I have learned to do is to do the exact opposite on how to build an MLM business offline.

I build mine using ONLY the internet!

I do only 2 things to build the business, here is what I do...

1. Create targeted advertising for people who TRULY NEED the
product. I look for people who have problems that Swissgarde products
can solve.

Problems like, fibroid, infertility, obesity, skin diseases, eye issues, infection, prostate, TTC etc. I target these people with powerful sales pages, and follow up messages and get them to pay for Swissgarde products without a face to face meeting.

2. Create targeted advertising on social networks to search
for people who need extra money to supplement what they do.

When I get these people into my Swissgarde team, I use mail tutorials to teach them how to sell Swissgarde's products to people who ACTUALLY NEED these products to take care of their health problems

The interesting thing about Swissgarde products is that they WORK! And people will practically send you their relatives, friends
and contacts to buy from you, in addition to other products that they will request from you.

People are willing to pay higher in price for these.

I started doing my Swissgarde work using the Internet to sell products and build a team simultaneously since last year.

If you are interested to make money working online this is another opportunity to do so.

Join the link below:

https:///JXFKWtQqiWc50pAgWGtAT1

You can call or WhatsApp 0802.845.8659.
Kind regards

(1) (Reply)

Stay Connected To What Really Matters To You / Lady Lives For Years After Successful Surgical Repair Of Ectopia Cordis (video) / How To Use Beer For Split Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.