Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Answer Is Within. Click!1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Answer Is Within. Click!1 (493 Views)

Ways To Find The Answer To "What Should I Do With My Life?" / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer..is This Scam Or Real / ''Believe Me Forex Is The Answer To Money Worries'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Answer Is Within. Click!1 by easehr: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hello all.
You have clicked this link hoping this would be your big break, Good news. This would definitely be the prelims to your big break!!
I have been through that road….job search links, throwing cvs everywhere whether it fits my profile or not…some interviews…But luckily, I found a way by His special grace.

Abraham Lincoln said, give me 5 hrs to cut a tree, I would use 4 hrs to sharpen my machete……, that my folks has lots of lesson with it.
You need that job, you need to get married, you need to get your own house and start taking responsibilities for yourself; you need a better certification; better relocation……How prepared are you?

We need to talk about it.

A seminar is being put in place to cover these questions and more:
1) Self awareness and goal setting
2) Time management
3) Personal effectiveness.
The power to achieve comes from within! Uncover that power…our limit is beyond the sky……,

You can’t miss it!!!

Send emails to easeltd@ymail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Open Job – Independent Project Managers / Vacancy 4 Sales Representatives(lagos Branch) / Earn Over N5m Within 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.