Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done (21421 Views)

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by wins18(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is that what someone married you to come and be doing?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ode. Try make use of your number 6.

No.6 was in full swing there my dear.....on the other hand, u shld seek some enlightenment kiss
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by obotella: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Whas d big deal? She fine sef
Re: Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done by joeee: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2017
klanny:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph reportedly said she is taking her time when it comes to marriage to avoid making same mistakes as some of her colleagues.

While Speaking to Daily Sun, the Anambra-born actress opened up about marriage, motherhood and her butts which men find irresistible.

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/i-love-man-that-i-can-fart-in-his.html
Lalasticlala
You wanna fart you excuse yourself not killing me with c4 fart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women / Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: My Suicide Attempt Years Ago Led To Our Daily Manna / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.