Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,927 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale by kamsik(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
A plot of land is for sale at Magodo GRA Phase II Iseri

for more details call Mrs. Ogunjobi on 080-239-776-35

Kamal on 080-872-101-79 or 070-251-705-11

thank you
Re: Land For Sale by xtayle(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hi,

Can you handle a website for a ministry?

simplified, the website will have the following features:

-www.orgnisation'sname.com will take visitors to welcome page where they must login with their names and email without which they cannot read any information on the website.

-Login will take every visitor to a www.orgnisation'sname.com/home from where they can read all information including discussions in forums topics the discussion boards/threads. It will also allow them to make donation.

-full user registarion page and corresponding storage of every data submitted.

-every visitor wanting to start a discussion forum or topic and those who want to respond to existing ones must sign up fully as a user.

-login and registration information must be stored accordingly for use from time to time.

-the use of auto responder will be necessary to manage communications of email verification and to disseminate information on events and other news as well as to encourage donours regularly.

-e-payment page to include gateway permitting donours with interswitch (ATM), master card, visa card, american express, paypal to make donations easily and securely.

-comprehensive discussion board with possibility for multiple discussion thread just like nairaland.com.

-personal management and update possibility.

Please need help on this ASAP with cost.

Thanks.
Re: Land For Sale by jpworld(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2010
How much does the land go for? and what title does it have?
Re: Land For Sale by kamsik(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2010
the land has CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY and survey plan, so for more detial call Mrs Ogunjobi on 08023977635. thank you very much
Re: Land For Sale by kamsik(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2010
xtayle how are u doing please give me a call on 08087210179 for your own personal request
Re: Land For Sale by jpworld(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2010
Alright, I just call your number now, and the person say i should call back for details, anyway send me the details on ugocokeke@yahoo.com if possible include the pic.
Re: Land For Sale by kamsik(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2010
ugocokeke@yahoo.com, sir i will send you the details via your email address. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need 2br Flat @anthony / Block Of 4&6nos Of 2&3 Bedroom Flats 4 Sell @ Alapere Ketu 20m-25m / 2/3 Bedroom Flats For Let In Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.