Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) (47559 Views)

Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by stevecantrell: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Prophet Isaiah foretold this..
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:
diz d 3rd time I dey check that post,the matter jus tire me ooo
Two women pregnant hmmmm na only God know if this post na true sha
it is..saw it on fb
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
aghh!
endtime shocked

Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by popefuse(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is that tattoo or bleach on the right babe leg
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm sister wives.
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by bulitex(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
The man try sha
Take dis ���
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
misspineapple:
it is..saw it on fb
Eh eh na wa ooo I nor know say na real oo
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkkk:

Oh yeah! smiley

ok, let me go and baff.. ayam coming!!

comot pant, lie down on the bed and wait for me! grin

wa fe ku laleyin!! cheesy
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkkk:
The guy na sharp shooter smiley
come lemme shoot u too.
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
this should be in either Kenya or South Africa
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
if they give birth on the same day, will that make them twins?
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
fyxboss:
come lemme shoot u too.

With that your short leg?
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
judgedredd22:

ok, let me go and baff.. ayam coming!!

comot pant, lie down on the bed and wait for me! grin

wa fe ku laleyin!! cheesy

Go sleep joor! cheesy
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by gudofuck231: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tonythriller:
See as my man take coordinate two oloshos like say I'm get jazz... grin grin grin

You think say e easy? Try am if baba you no go get fever when time for conjugal rites come
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2017
rossyc:
Mtchewww
as I see mtcheew I know na woman .
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Zizicardo:
Mutual understanding

Am ain't a polygamous in nature but fancy ur orientation. U worthy of keeping as a Wi-Fi. Salaam Alaykum.
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Rollindollars:

Am ain't a polygamous in nature but fancy ur orientation. U worthy of keeping as a Wi-Fi. Salaam Alaykum.
Wa'alaykumus-salaam warohmatullohi wabarokaatuh smiley
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by rossyc(f): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
seunfape:
as I see mtcheew I know na woman .
What were u expecting before?
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by rennylaw(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Baby mama business in Yankee is lucrative.

Double child support loading..... Keep it up chap grin
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

With that your short leg?
u think?
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
fyxboss:
u think?
I know. smiley
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:
I know. smiley
OK oooo. I'll take that. can we chat?
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by lindytania(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nawa oo.tins dy happen for this life.i tire ooo
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by IsiahRashad(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
ibkkk:
The guy na sharp shooter smiley

undecided
Re: Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) by Youngpo413: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2021
See as my man take coordinate two oloshos like say I'm get jazz... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.