Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,717 members, 7,948,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking (6225 Views)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Guys! Check Out This Big Fat Ass Of A Nigerian Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Just imagine a slay Queen. Don't mind the beautiful faces, the inside may look so dirty and virus filled. Men mind the kind of girls you take home ���

Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2017
another picture

Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2017
her face

Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2017
another one

Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by MrCork: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2017
oluwarichie07:
Just imagine a slay Queen. Don't mind the beautiful faces, the inside may look so dirty and virus filled. Men mind the kind of girls you take home ���

^^ that looook like iamKashyBaby from nairaland...SMH!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2017
MrCork:

^^ that looook like iamKashyBaby from nairaland...SMH!! undecided

grin

But i know u will eat that azz when she sits on ur face...
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by thundafire: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
What is dy name of dy black stuff and causes
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Yellow panties...

lawd, I give up!
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Chuknovski(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
she's definitely infected with something.... chai see herps
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by MrCork: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

But i know u will eat that azz when she sits on ur face...

..I rather eat yours! undecided
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by Issues40(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
MrCork:

..I rather eat yours! undecided
Careful what you wish for,my brother
Re: See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking by drezzyx(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tho this is an old story...

But she fall hand if this thing no be photoshop..

Moreover some guys dey die for her like this for street..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.