Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Simple Steps To Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Steps To Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program (pictures) (2074 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program (pictures) by dontro(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
I want to believe you have heard about Jumia affiliate program before. Well, IF you haven't don't worry, this is actually for an absolute beginner. Gurus are thinking bigger things than this.

The process involved in making money online with Jumia affiliate marketing program or any affiliate marketing program at all isn't difficult. Yes, joining an affiliate program is not the challenge. The challenge is having the visitors you can convert to buyers... But, let's leve that for now.

To do affiliate marketing effectively, you'll need your own blog. Even if you don't want to spend money creating a blog where you can effectively do your affiliate marketing, don't worry. Linda Ikeji too and many other successful bloggers are using 100% free blogging platform.

All these are more I have covered in a short but comprehensive blog post, with picture guide at every step. Read this guide here: http://www.dontro.com/make-money-jumia-affiliate-program-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lotto Companies In Nigeria / DSTV Receipt As Utility Bill / Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.