Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It (1232 Views)

This American Woman Is Facing Charges In Zambabwe Over A Tweet She Made About Mu / About Biafra ,click & Read About Nnamdi Kanu Charges In Court Today. / See What This White Man Is Saying About Yahoo Boys And Sars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It by NOMX101: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is not a new topic again in Nigeria, as people are tired of the incent bank charges to their accounts. The first complains from the populance is the ATM machine, where many banks has resorted to enriching themselves. During the introduction of ATM machine in the intial stage, one can withdraw a minimum amount of 40,000 naira from the ATM. Now most banks has restricted the withdrawal of funds per number times to as low as 10,000 naira only from their ATMs. So if i am to withdraw an amount of 100,000 naira, i will be debited 10 times with an amount of 100 naira resulting to 1000 naira. " If you feel the money is too small to complain about, then the the little boy or girl hawking a bag of pure water sold for 120 to 150 naira on the road will not be risking his or her life".

Other form of Charges are Token
SMS Alert charges
Maintenance Charges
and so on.

Please this must be looked into because it is becoming unbearable. This charges are not little, because if a bank charges just 1 naira from 400million Nigerians, you should know how much been removed from peoples account in a month. Do the math.....
Re: Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It by GloriaNinja(f): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
undecided THERE IS NO MORE SAFER MEANS TO SAVE YOUR MONEY, I HAVE ALWAYS HATED THE BANK, BANK IS THE MOST MONETERY THEFT ORGANIZATION I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.
Re: Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It by malificent(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Diamond bank just debited me of 52.5n claiming card maintainance. It seems like an irrelevant amount but when it's debited from millions of accounts, I can imagine the staggering amount. How do I report this?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An A Girlfriend......�� / 15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World. / Insult Rates On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.