Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Let Us Talk About This ASUU Strike Of The Stuffs!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let Us Talk About This ASUU Strike Of The Stuffs!!! (462 Views)

SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? / How Long Will This ASUU Strike Take? Should I Go Ahead And Learn A Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk About This ASUU Strike Of The Stuffs!!! by Wizklynd23(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gooooood day guys!!! I Am writting to express ma views concerning the just bad news I read this morning that our Acardemicians under the umbrella ASUU will embark on a nationwide indefinite strike... The decision was made to persuade FG to implement there agreement of MOU 2009, adequate funding of tertiary education amongst many but could that persuade FG?? Don't they have any other options to go with, waht about students in school now,what about those writting exams and lastly don't they think such decision may affect us,we the student's tremendiously and negatively....Hmmm well I believe this guys must have all thought of that before making such decisions, the decision is for our interest maybe and also to their interest since we are talking about how to develop our tertiary educations and provisions of adequate funds to schools.... I really have much to say bouts I don't like typing and writting much... This is a open thread pls lets talk it out together... NB; am open to criticism and corrections, sowie if there are grammatical errors in ma write up, am a engineering student english no be much issues to me, I know somebody will be like this OP don't know how to wrie well, abeg no underrate me even our great wole soyinka no go try me for english...thank God last semester na Big ''A'' I got 4 use of english....lols..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: FG To Disburse N23bn To ASUU Next Week. / Help With Uniuyo Post Utme Past Questions / Who Remember This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.