Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,890 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! (42661 Views)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Lucascruiz:
only a fool will buy a note 4 when huawei honor 6x is a midrange boss...same price range.. tongue

Coming from someone who used the Honor 5X, brah, I'm totally down for the Honor 6X. I've got two of them in transit right now. Gon use one personally.
I just love what Huawei and Xiaomi offer us.

Samsung is great but... Price!

So here's another vote for the Huawei Honor 6X.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by donhils: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
I can say this op has nothing sensible to talk about. So Samsung phones don't have good batteries? Or fast charging? You may be talking about all those old Samsung phones. Let me educate you a bit, battery life is not a function of battery capacity. A 3000mah battery in some phones can last longer than a 4000mah battery in another phone. Why? Optimization, SoC used and the architecture. So please stop talking nonsense. I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with 3000mah battery unit, it lasts a complete day with over 5.40hrs screen on time (SOT), data is always on, no power saving mode activated and 35% remaining by 9pm, if that's not strong enough for you, then you don't know what you're saying .
You want to talk about Samsung phones, talk about 2017 phones or shut the fùck up
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by apologist: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lucascruiz:
only a fool will buy a note 4 when huawei honor 6x is a midrange boss...same price range.. tongue

Oh yeah? What does the Huawei Honor do that the Note 4 pro does not? I'm not much of an infinix fan or something.... just saying... I'm curious to know
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Batastramedia: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by chymes0359(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lucascruiz:
have you ever heard of antutu 6, basemark x rating..gfx manhatan onscreen and offscreen...truth is most of infinix fans just do whatsapp,fb, instagram..n dy love d word mah like their life is onit..me and my fellow phone gurus agree that a htc phone of 2600mah with an endurance rating of 76hrs is better than an infinix of 3600mah...I rest me case
you don win!
Stay off my mention.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by EniyoskyGoodman(m): 6:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Have used d htc m9plus b4, but d ba3 is bad no clear sharp camera even everytin abt d phone worse
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by donhils: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Can't you people just buy your nonsense China phones and use in peace? Must you come here to try to boast your ego and self worth every now and then?
Just imagine the shìt, you think your cheap 4000mah battery lasts longer than the 3000mah on my Galaxy A5 2017? You'll need to think again.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by somtookeke(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Infinix S5: Impressions*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/infinix-s5-impressions.html

Read more
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by SofttBae: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Infinix or tecno.. their devices are pocket friendly
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Rubiesangel: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tecno phones are more pocket friendly and they also perform well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.