Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,257 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tiwa Savage Inspired By Fela's Female Dancers [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Inspired By Fela's Female Dancers [PICS] (750 Views)

DJ Cuppy - “Yellow Fever” By Fela Kuti, My Favorite Song / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Inspired By Fela's Female Dancers [PICS] by TunezBlog: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Roc Nation singer, Tiwa Savage has revealed that her major inspiration for her energetic stage performances is from the ladies who danced for Fela during his performance. The mother of one admired their energy via a post on her social story writing;

'I've always loved the energy, from the women that danced with Fela. My stage performances pay homage to them.'

Most if not all Nigerian musicians always trace their inspirational root to the late afrobeat legend and sexy Tiwa won't be exempted from that group.

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/08/tiwa-savage-inspired-by-fela-female.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Tiwa Savage Inspired By Fela's Female Dancers [PICS] by auntysimbiat(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
See yansh.. Ayanma

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In New York Rocking A Sheer Dress And Sneakers (photos) / See Bobrisky Acting As A Female In This Yoruba Movie / Olamide's New Song "WO" To Be Banned - Ministry Of Health Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.