Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,264 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (652 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed by mrover(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
zero relevance
Re: Closed by adetoru(f): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
when a girl says she wants to be friends.It means she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.She probably doesn't even wanna be friends.I'll advice you to move on.Good luck.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster
just because you dont see her bf doesnt mean that she doesnt have one. maybe he lives in another state or abroad.
its the same excuse she gave you at the beginning.

respect her wishes and accept the fact that she doesnt want to have a relationship with you.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Answering Strange Calls / Have You Heard Of Cap? / Wonders Shall Never Cease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.