Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife (521 Views)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by AjahAgility: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
For most people, it’s important to have a really great relationship in their lives. This relationship needs to be solid as well as meaningful if it’s going to help you stay happy and successful. It’s this connection with that special someone who gives you comfort when you need it, intellectual and mental stimulation when you want it, and the return of the love that you offer. A good relationship lets you have your needs met and lets you meet the needs of your partner.

That’s why it’s so important that you have a nurturing relationship in your life. It goes a long way to keeping you psychologically well. The way you interact with your partner can affect the amount of stress and anger you carry around with you. It can also affect how happy you are. It’s been proven that when you have a great relationship, the less likely you’ll be to develop depression.

Everyone needs someone special in their lives. When you develop a quality relationship, you feel prosperous. The more you branch out to connect with someone in a meaningful way, the happier you’ll be. However, it must be the type of relationship that’s right for you. It’s important to know what you’re looking for in a relationship. Therefore, you need to check what you want from your relationship.
Ask yourself some questions like:

What are your relationship goals? ...Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/what-are-you-looking-for-in-a-relationship-love-sex-money-luxury-house-wife-or-partner/

Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by ozy4christ(f): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
For me, am looking for peace,then love to rap it up,a heaven conscious man.cos this world is not our own,we are passingby
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fun!!!!!
And a lady that won't bring up unnecessary drama
I'm all good smiley cheesy
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by Yeligray(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
ozy4christ:
For me, am looking for peace,then love to rap it up,a heaven conscious man.cos this world is not our own,we are passingby
please make sure to pass by my house.
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by Ifedith(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Na 2 answers na cover all. Love and money. If you can get these two things in life, brother and sister, just die cus you dob finish your race be that, but no forget God o.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by ikp120(m): 5:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Love mehn. But these days there's no love in the street.
I be like "Baby come let's go and fvck" grin grin grin

Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? Love, Sex, Money, Luxury, House Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm looking for that which I cannot give myself.

(1) (Reply)

Two Kinds Of Women You May Never Meet As A Bachelor / Laura Ikeji Reacts / Your Relationship Will Last Longer If You Do These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.