Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,028 members, 7,946,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party (2450 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Weird and shocking events/incidents will never cease in this life.

And when we taught we have seen it all this gave us ‘no’

What do you have to say about this cake? Comment below…

See more photos @ http://brainnewsng.com/is-this-creativity-or-madness-see-the-shocking-cake-that-was-spotted-at-a-birthday-party/
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by alfred007(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2017
children of men
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Young03(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Ashawoo did her bd
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by gede7744(f): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

See more photos @ http://brainnewsng.com/is-this-creativity-or-madness-see-the-shocking-cake-that-was-spotted-at-a-birthday-party/

madness of course!!!
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by MysteriousAnn(f): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2017
obviously, an hotel manager cake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Chaaaaiii!!

I never saw a 2-tone d!ck ever...how come the cap is too pinkish ? shocked

But i love the idea that he cum inside that pinkish NUNU grin

2 Likes

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Burgerlomo: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Yuck so irritating
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by femolacqua(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Madness
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Creative! At least some money was paid for job well done

1 Like

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
This people yaff turned this thing to something else. Either male or female, human is sick and so also the earth given to them to manage.

1 Like

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by AlexCk: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
I think it's creatively mad tho .

grin
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by jworos(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
The cake looks ugly undecided
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by judgedredd22(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaaiii!!

what is the interior colour of your own kpomo? is it pink or green... we want to know! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
judgedredd22:

what is the interior colour of your own kpomo? is it pink or green... we want to know! grin grin grin grin

grin im not sure...

Lemme spread it front of the mirror first and lemme check it but I need a big help ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaaiii!!
You sound so romantic...
Stop the temptation. Lol
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

You sound so romantic...

Stop the temptation. Lol

Very Romantic indeed grin

Blame it to the cake sha! I wudnt mind eating that cake with a very thick icing grin
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Very Romantic indeed grin

Blame it to the cake sha! I wudnt mind eating that cake with a very thick icing grin

Hmmmmmmmmm

I see
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by muller101(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Looks dirty
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin im not sure...

Lemme spread it front of the mirror first and lemme check it but I need a big help ooo tongue

Which of the 'big help' is that?
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
Looks dirty
Really?
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Na wah o shocked shocked

this is creative madness!!!!

Issoraite.........

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o shocked shocked
this is creative madness!!!!
Issoraite.........
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Really?
Someone has spoken the truth finally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by ediman: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
creativity
Re: Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
The brain behind this could've been used to create something useful. Pitiful. sad

(1) (Reply)

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat – Blac Chyna’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.