Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall (954 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Carsom(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Boyfriend proposes to his girlfriend at the Ikeja City Mall Today. The Ikeja City Mall was stirred up on Friday to this warm expression of love displayed by.......
Read more here;
http://www.jeroidreport.com/2017/08/jeroid-rpeorts-man-proposes-to-his.html
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by MrCork: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Carsom:
Boyfriend proposes to his girlfriend at the Ikeja City Mall Today. The Ikeja City Mall was stirred up on Friday to this warm expression of love displayed by.......
Read more here;
http://www.jeroidreport.com/2017/08/jeroid-rpeorts-man-proposes-to-his.html

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Collins0609(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by arsenic33(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Okay... We don hear and see
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Carsom(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Check the full story and image here; http://www.jeroidreport.com/2017/08/jeroid-rpeorts-man-proposes-to-his.html
MrCork:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by shege45: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
so wat do we do na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Neminc: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
This mumu thinks kneeling down to propose to his fiancée will make her spare him in the marriage.Women don't spare anybody in marriage o. Even the ooni of Ife was not spared, he was thoroughly dealt with by olori wuraola and he threw in the towel after just six months.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Carsom(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you sure about what led to theither breakup....?
Check here and read authentic information
http://www.jeroidreport.com/2017/08/exclusive-ooni-of-ife-marriage-to-olori.html

Neminc:
This mumu thinks kneeling down to propose to his fiancée will make her spare him in the marriage.Women don't spare anybody marriage o. Even the ooni of Ife was not spared, he was thoroughly dealt with by olori wuraola and he threw in the towel after just six months.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
No need clicking the link
here are the pictures

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:
My sing harybiggy for u small..
Mama mia oh mama mia oh i don crase for you matter oh./
mama mia comsa ah ah ah comsa mama mia
comsa comsa comsa/.
mami no no say i fit go all d way/
just to prove my love oh i no send any body oh/
people dey talk say i don begin dy crase/
just because am in love oh i no send anybody oh

mama mia levu levuvu lekwa lekwakwa leseh leseh my baby oh/
baby levu levuvu lekwa lekwakwa leseh leseh my baby oh/
mama mia oh mama mia oh i don crase for your matter oh baby lehh/
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Carsom(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
I think that question is first u to decide
shege45:
so wat do we do na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Carsom(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm...
Martin0:

My sing harybiggy for u small..

Mama mia oh mama mia oh i don crase for you
matter oh./

mama mia comsa ah ah ah comsa mama mia

comsa comsa comsa/.

mami no no say i fit go all d way/

just to prove my love oh i no send any body oh/

people dey talk say i don begin dy crase/

just because am in love oh i no send anybody oh

mama mia levu levuvu lekwa lekwakwa leseh
leseh my baby oh/

baby levu levuvu lekwa lekwakwa leseh leseh my
baby oh/

mama mia oh mama mia oh i don crase for your
matter oh baby lehh/
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall by Jodha(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
OK..

Happy Birthday To Me... My Life Story / Who Are Better At Sex? / True Love Or Money?