Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Oh No! Ooni Of Ife's Marriage With Wuraola Comes To An End After 17months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No! Ooni Of Ife's Marriage With Wuraola Comes To An End After 17months (670 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Check Out What Led To The Crash Of Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage To Olori Wuraola / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! Ooni Of Ife's Marriage With Wuraola Comes To An End After 17months by kachibeno: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Yesterday, after 17 months of marriage, reports from LIB disclosed that Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi and his wife, Olori Wuraola have parted ways.

Ooni, few weeks back opened up his lack of interest on the marriage and ordered her to leave, which she left and is currently residing in Lagos.

According to a source that spoke with LIB, Ooni after ascending to the throne needed a wife and following the issue on ground, Wuraola who was said to be with a Labanese business man, was introduced to the Ooni and he declared his plans to marry her. She speedily broke up with the Lebanese man and agreed marriage the new Ooni.

Source close to the former Olori told LIB.

"She was with this guy in February 2016, infact she had their photo on her Whatsapp DP and just the following month, in March, she was married to the Ooni. We were all surprised."

"The funny thing is; the Ooni was advised not to marry her. Former president Obasanjo himself, who regards the Ooni highly, advised him to marry someone else but the Ooni turned a deaf ear to his plea. She had been married before to a former governor and a Lebanese man and so many of his inner circle friends wanted another woman for him but he was adamant" the source continued.

It was said that Olori hastened to meet Obasanjo for assistant as the Ooni threatened to get a new wife, however, Obasanjo did not help the situation.

A source that spoke with LIB, disclosed that the Ooni didn't know much about her and likewise Wuraola before they got into marriage. However, Wuraola went into the marriage with huge expectation but didn't get what she wanted and began to show attitude.

"They have been having issues for many months now. But the Ooni finally knew his marriage to Wuraola was nearing its end after they returned from London in March. While there, he suspected the Olori was not 100% loyal to him after he saw some text messages on her phone. I wish I could go into details of what he saw. Before then, she had done so many things, including traveling abroad to be by herself, and many other things that the Ooni was bitter about" the source continued.

Reports depicts that, just after the Olori made a protest with Tonto Dikeh and others against domestic violence in Lagos around July, the Ooni disclosed to his friends that his marriage is over and he later disclose to her parents that he is done with the marriage and ordered Olori to vacate his house.

LIB asked a source about the lovedrunk birthday message shout out back in April by the Ooni to Olori, since the source disclosed that the marital issue started since March 2017.

The source after laughing said:

"Everyone who knows the Ooni knows he would never write that kind of message publicly. We know him. He himself was surprised to see the message online on her birthday but didn't react not to embarrass her. The Olori wrote the message herself and posted it on his IG page. I can assure you that message was not from the Ooni"

This is the Birthday message below:

“Happy birthday to my beautiful wife, my queen. I pray on this day you continue to increase in strength, grace and wisdom. I love you very much”

The source was asked if they can make up things back, and he utterly said, it's impossible.

"It's final. He's done with the marriage but don't be surprised if there's a media storm between them, especially from the Olori. She sent him a long scathing text message threatening fire and brimstone and called him unprintable names but the Ooni is not fazed. We expect him to get a new wife soon"

Photo of Wuruola with her former Lebanese partner: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/oh-no-ooni-of-ifes-marriage-with.html

My Friends, Please always visit SOURCE for more news, gists and sports and Wisdom of Life and Others: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

SOURCE: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Re: Oh No! Ooni Of Ife's Marriage With Wuraola Comes To An End After 17months by ibkkk(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
It's a pity!
This fine man deserves better sturvs.
Re: Oh No! Ooni Of Ife's Marriage With Wuraola Comes To An End After 17months by Preca(f): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
eeyah

(1) (Reply)

Virginity For Sale At N350,000- Nigerian Girl Writes / Lupita Nyong'o Dad Sworn-in As Governor,checkout Her Message To Him(pic) / Yemi Lawal (ceo Gq),set To Open Another Lounge At Agodi Gardens Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.