Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch (867 Views)

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by vybzkartel: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
My friend married this police woman last year
She behaves strange
She sweats so much at night
Any time she is angry at my friend, she starts swallowing things.
Just this morning she swallowed my friend's pendrive
She has in the past swallowed nail cutter and ring
She has beards. Please what should my friend do?
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2017
She should swallow your friend next. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by bsideboii(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Wow...we need pictures to back this up.Strange much.
I know pictures are not feasible. But do a follow up.
This is strange. Tell your friend to ask her what is wrong with her.Shebi na im wife.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by nrexzy: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Na purely him villagers hand work
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by gabinogem(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Didn't ur friend experience these bad sides while they were courting?

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2017
she"s not a witch.she"s just an endtime wife.but wat would attract ur friend to a bearded lady?
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided
why d face? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by madone: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2017
He should run
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by hayboss: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you sure it's your friend and not you?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by SirMichael1: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Observe if she uses broom to fly at night too grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Make passport for her.
Buy 2kg cocaine.
grin
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
She should swallow your friend next. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Nedfed(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
That your friend na idiot, how will he be telling you everything about his wife.
Am much sure he's not a responsible husband.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by vybzkartel: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
Observe if she uses broom to fly at night too grin

How?
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by soliddust2020: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
this one is strong , eleyi gidi gan. Op have you checked if your friends balls and preek is still intact this one when she just the swallow things like say them be akpu. If e preek and balls still they intact then una need carry go your friend go test if e still get sperm, this kind woman fit swallow all e sperm.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by kingjomezy(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
in case ur friends joystick vanish .he should ask his wife oooh

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by SirMichael1: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
vybzkartel:

How?

If your speculations about her being a witch is true then she should attend meetings at nights and she can't do that without a broom. cheesy Witches stride on brooms. The ones I've seen tho. grin

My advice is that you keep all the brooms in the house away from her and watch how she will behave at night.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by Samsimple(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Why do i have dis funny feelin dat it's ur wife nt ur friend's..abi nairalanders
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by subtlemee(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Take her to Cele so they can put chains and padlock round her neck and lmprison the demons ...the caption got me cracking up grin
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by indodon(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
tell your friend to use this....

if not his Dick is the next "item" to be swallowed grin

Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
the husband does NOT complain, it is over sabi people like you that will come here and put other people's issue for your head... smh!
shouldnt you have told what you wrote here to YOUR FRIEND instead of us?!
Re: I Think My Friend Is Married To A witch by AliasJoice(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Boring / Wow: Checkout This Sexy Curvy Africans (photos) / Even A Prostitute Body Smelling Akpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.