Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Battle For Anambra Governorship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Battle For Anambra Governorship (327 Views)

AIBO & Others Commend Obiano Over Welfare Package For Anambra People / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah On A Divine Mission For Anambra South / Afa Igbo Efuna On The March Again, For Anambra South Senatorial Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle For Anambra Governorship by ezzy123: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
BATTLE FOR ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP
August 15, 2017
Live Updates...

Distinguished Senator Andy Uba Arrives Anam, Anambra East Local Government for ward to ward meet with the APC delegates of Anambra East Local Government.

Hon Ralph Okeke addressed the gathering. As he reminds the delegates that he was once in the race, but having looked at the capacity of the people vying for the seat of governorship under the party's platform, he found out that there is only but one person capable enough to boot out the incumbent.

His words:

"After I declared interest to contest, I went to Abuja to get my form, on getting there I found out that everything about the party has turned into Andy Uba color (ebe niile na achazi Andy Andy). I found out that it will be a waste of time and resource to contest against someone who has such might and connection. He also stated that the party deserves more than mere personal interest which he believes the other aspirants are there for.

He also pleaded with the Distinguished Senator to always remember the zone when he assumes seat as the governor, because he knows he will definitely scale through in the primaries this Saturday.

The distinguished Senator while addressing the gathering in his words says: "I will still stand to the promise i made when I came here in 2006 for my governorship campaign, I promised I will make here an Agricultural village and make these roads accessible. This state needs someone who has the reach and federal might to get this state back to its glory days. I play politics of partnership, where I carry everyone along to ensure that the dividends of democracy gets to every nook and cranny of the state.

1 Like

Re: Battle For Anambra Governorship by ameri9ja: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decoration Mentoring And Seminars Free Hurry Now Limited Space!!!!!!!! / Donald Trump And His Dirty Mouth. / IPOB Proscription Illegal-senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.