Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,105 members, 7,913,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive (394 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive by ApostleJoseph: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Power of Vision

Bible Text - Jeremiah 29:11

You are not created to roam about your life purposely, you are designed for a specific placement before you where born, he knew you and separated you for a specific goal and assignment.

Vision is the path finding tool in the land of the believer Joel 2:28

Where there is no vision, the people perish Joel 29:18

Where there is no direction, there cannot be progress, you need to locate direction for your life by vision.

Vision is the unfolding of a divine plan as it relates to an individual. It is having a supernatural insight into ones placement in life, it provides access in to divine program me for an individual.

It therefore take vision to find ones correct placement in Gods master plan. Vision is not an invention but a discovery of a set plan.
Re: Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive by ApostleJoseph: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Examination For A Christian

Bible Text [b]2 King[/b]s 2:1-8

What is an examination? sooner or later in life, there will be examination, there will be trial, tribulations.

Examinations are necessary to find out how much the student has learnt an examination may not be pleasant but could be very useful

Trial for instance may reveal to you, your true friend. A friend in need is a friend in deed without examinations, there will be no promotion to higher class.

Things to be Tested In You.

A - Loyalty: - Ruth 1:8-18
B - Love of God: - Gen 22: 1-18
C - Foundation: - Mathew 7: 24-27
D - Appetite for Food, Money, Sex - Gen 25: 29-34
E - Faith: - Job's faith was really tested
F - Comments to prayer, evangelism, giving, bible study E.T.C
G - Patience
Re: Light Of God Deliverance Church - Archive by ApostleJoseph: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
[center] No More Losses

Bible Text: - Corinthians 3: 15-16
Philippians 3: 7-10

Losses: - Means Defeat

What Are The Causes of Losses In Ones Life?

1 - Sin: - Rom 3V23 Gen 3:1-10
2 - Prayerlessness
3 - Ignorance: 1 Corinthians 2:10
4 - Pride: - Psalm 138:6
5 - Doubt&Faithfulness: - Matt 17 V 19-22
6 - Laziness: - John 4V 31-34
7 - Demonic Attack: - Exodus 15:9
8 - Non Payment of tithe: - Malachi 3:10

What You Need to Do Not To Suffer Loss

1 - Stay away from sin - 1 Timothy 4:8 Isaiah 15:22 Malachi 3:8-11
2 - Place your time in His hand Psalm 31:13
3 - Allow God to be involved in your situation John 5:2 - 9 Mark 103:46-52 ACT 3:1-10

Prayer Points

1 - Father destroy every power of darkness from my father's house that is causing miscarriage of good thing in my life
2 - Father arise and scatter every agent of darkness that is causing losses in my life
3 - Father uproot every evil plantation that is bringing forth emptiness and confusion in my life
4 - Father destroy every invisible hand that is scattering what God has gathered for me in my life and business
5 - Father expose and destroy every hidden enemy that is standing on hidden covenant to cause losses in my life
6 - Father give me the grace to recover every good opportunity i have lost in my life
7 - Father arise and deliver me from every generational sin that is causing losses and waste in my life

Remember Life without Christ is Crises Accept Christ into your Life today tomorrow may be too late.

NB: You are allowed to Re post/Share this Message provided the content is unaltered. God Bless you.[/center]

(1) (Reply)

‘bishop’ Urges Traditional Rulers To Invoke Gods Of The Land To Reveal Killers / Kingdom Youth International !!! / A Motivated Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.